One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Oh and what about Havoc? I hope he's doing alright.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Last check, both Havoc and Pavespawn were OK, busy with new duty and family. LG2 left OSW late last year, and hasn't returned. I heard he's been on one of the forums (fantasy, maybe?), SAG, and others.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Last check, both Havoc and Pavespawn were OK, busy with new duty and family. LG2 left OSW late last year, and hasn't returned. I heard he's been on one of the forums (fantasy, maybe?), SAG, and others.
Glad to hear that. I remember LG2 leaving, but i still dont know why, he was a pretty active user, i remember all his scratchbuilt goodness.

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts

·
A complete Six maniac!!
2,193 Posts
One member who always springs to mind is Gerrit-Jan (Action toyboy)...his last activity was November 07.
Gerrit-Jan was an active member on a few boards, and a really nice person.
He helped me out a few times with items, and he always threw in a few wee extras, but besides that, his work was not only great, but quite unique.

I often wonder if he is OK, he just went off the radar all of a sudden. :dunno

Someone also mentioned Mark (CHIPPY), another really decent bloke, who just went off the radar.

I hope both are keeping well, whatever they're up to.

Neil.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Lysander Six Last Activity: 03-05-2007 10:06

Quite enthusiastic, again another who just fell off the tracking.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Roger asked to take leave for a bit. The door's open when he wants to come back to full status, and he knows it.

·
Space Monkey
2,311 Posts
What about Doctor T, Doctor Tutonic? There is no date last visited in his profile. He did great work and I got to meet him at the '07 ACFS show, really nice guy. Any info?

·
Space Monkey
2,311 Posts
Thanks Leo! I miss that guy around here I just loved his work, next time you speak with him, tell him I say Hi!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
combat smurf

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,917 Posts
Amongst most of the names posted above, I've been wondering about SCANMAN DAN, CRACK TROOP, RANSOMECHUA and MIND X STORM lately.
Anyone ?

21 - 40 of 84 Posts