One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having been around here a while (too long in some folks' estimation, including my evil half's), I occasionally find myself checking status on members I haven't seen in a while. Most are lurking, posting occasionally, but some haven't been around in a while.
So, I figured I'd start a spot where names can be posted, and either someone will know, or the individual will drop by and maybe chime in.

For starters, a few that have come to mind, with last activity date:

ARCH 13 - 08 09 08

Crazy Zouave - 08 05 08

GregxGER - 02 12 08

NavySF Blade69 - 04 26 07 (hit hard by hurricane)

USMCRon - 09 27 08

Feel free to add others to "the wall"

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Fujicco
Crisibabe
Payneja
Tatame

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts
Eric, I PM'ed Ty (JTFazz) to see if he was OK about a month ago. He's alive and well and up to his ar*e in crocodiles with work and 1:1 life. I think I did see him post in the last week though.

·
Duty First
1,119 Posts
This may be outside the scope of the current topic but I recall a guy who was with the NYPD ESU--this was years back when the DML boards and first incarnations of the OSW were starting up.

He was pretty active and helpful when it came to members' questions about the NYPD.

I think his name was John or James.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Yeah I see them too on the OSCF and his site as well.He just doesn't post here anymore.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tyler was in KC over a month ago, and we got together for some BBQ and a bunch of jawing. As David says, his plate's pretty full.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you check the members' profiles in the Members List, their last activity date is in the upper right corner.

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts
Battle of Britain - Although he has only 30 posts here @ OSW - he was a great dealer and a genuine nice guy. Tried to PM him with no response? Last activity back in 08..
Battle of Britain has been a regular on SAG, although he's been selling off a lot of kit recently.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
chippy (Mark) - 10-02-2008

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
I still wanna know what happend to Laughinggravy...

1 - 20 of 84 Posts