One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all, where are they?

I know SotW put out some of a, lesser quality long ago, as did sideshow but why hasn’t any other manufacturer touched the subject? I see DiD doing Napoleonic era stuff, so why can’t they do some American/British figures from the Revolution?

I’m sure if this hobby is still alive and well In 2025-2033 we’ll see some 250th anniversary figures released but that’s a long ways away. Anyone have knowledge on where to buy, or demand them be made lol ?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seriously! Founding fathers would probably even be quite collectible if they were of a DiD/Hot toys quality. I just find the uniforms to be elegant and attractive, particularly colonial uniforms despite their simplicity.

Again, I’d DiD has the tooling to produce Napoleonic era stuff, they can quite easily make revolutionary stuff with different materials, dyes, and designs. It’s not like getting into making suits of armor, etc.

Also, Le Zouave, that sounds awesome, you should post up some photos if and when you do some, would love to see it! Though I don’t know if the wallet would allow me custom figures lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts