One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· 1:6 Acquisitionist
13,360 Posts
Hi Saiko

Actually the female heads I carrying are all work on HT or Kumik bodies, I mean the ball joint, even baby doll does.

But I think most people concern about the matching of skin tone which make me headache, none of them can be perfectly matching even Kumik head vs Kumik body...
--

I don't necessarily believe there is an issue with "selection", but there is an issue with "compatibility" in terms of head sculpts matching the variety of skin tones currently available/known with regards to 1:6 female figure bodies from all known brands/manufacturers. Some may be a ideal & perfect match, but there is definitely a lack of 100% matches overall. Collectors have to make do with acceptable/close enough matches.

13,360 Posts
Hi guys, i'm an avid Kumik headsculpt collector, i'd like to buy some asian heads from them which resemble celebrities,but i don't know almost any of them. Can someone help me?
--

To the best of my knowledge, there is no formal, informal, official, or unofficial head sculpt listing/guide of 1:6 Asian celebrity head sculpts by KUMIK; however, have you tried contact KUMIK directly or even ask sellers of KUMIK Asian celebrity head sculpts who they are . . . provided it is based on an Asian celebrity?

13,360 Posts
Thanks guys for your quick replies. I've been able to give a name only to a few kumik Asian headsculpts so far,thanks to some internet websites. If someone knows some sellers tha can help me,please let me know.:thanks
--

You can start with eBay. Different sellers (mostly in China/Hong Kong) sell 1:6 heads from KUMIK.

Good luck.

13,360 Posts
Get in touch with iyiyyy, he's a really great ebay seller and a member here. He helped me buy a headsculpt from Kumik directly and he seems to have a really good relationship with them. If anyone might know who a certain Asian celebrity headsculpt is supposed to be, he might.

ebay: Male Clothes Accessories, Male Head Sculpts items in iyiyyy store on eBay!

OSW: http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/members/49571-iyiyyy.html
--

I concur.

Tell him folks from the OSW referred you to him.

:)

13,360 Posts

13,360 Posts
Still no Michelle Rodriguez or Bridget Fonda,Gina Carano,Anna Faris or Megan Fox????
--

There was a Michelle Rodriguez head sculpt from Triad Toys back around 2006/2007. It was part of a limited run set with head sculpt and outfit. It was the Sanchez DX set.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.