One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· I've been Minimoyzed
14,304 Posts
Bravo_2_Zero said:
Red Hot Redhead dressed in loose fitting cadpat :wideyes
ME too. Nice, but seriously, I just want all the stuff that is interesting to me to be given to me for free and then I will be truely happy for 2008. What?.......that's what I want. OK More money then. :erm

· Registered
190 Posts
2008:

Hot Toys PREDATOR 1 and Dutch figures
Hot Toys 1979 original ALIEN - it's got to happen at some point!
Sideshow Indiana Jones
Sideshow THE DEAD Military Operator

things i wanted this year but missed:
Mission: Space exclusive GI JOE
HT Terminators
HT Aliens Alien Warrior

curious to see more of these before i buy:

Sideshow Star Wars - so far with no definitive Luke or Han, and no guarantee of an in-scale Vader or Fett then i'm sitting these out.
2008 12-inch GI JOE - if i could get some Astronauts, sci-fi, modern, vintage- i'm in. Throw in some of the cooler Sigma Six gear (some was in scale and really nice for mass market) and i'm in.

...and i hope to finish my Mad Max customs, as well as the 2 zombies i'm working on.

· 1:6 puppy
980 Posts
arnold as col.matrix in commando..with the nifty assault vest and valmet RPK...a good mercury astronaut...oh heck...more astronauts/cosmonauts...irish army ranger..french foreign legionaire(my spelling stinks..sorry) circa algeria...nam era PJ...imperial japan 'belly landing' sapper...a 'takedown' sniper rifle and case...some good british dpm/desert dpm uni sets....cadpat...a 'jimsuit' diver...AUGs and RPKs...a CDF brush fire fighter..a CHP officer/bike...a BMW dakkar 'adventure' dual purpose bike....WW2 aviators...ok...thats enough...for this year.

· Kitbash MacGyver
990 Posts
HT: Robocop Cain Robot
HT: Alien Queen and Alien 3 creature
SST Star Wars: Fett(s) / Vader / Clone/Stormtroopers
SST LOTR: Sam and Frodo, Gandalf, Saruman, Gondorian in full armor, Orc, Uruk Hai
That is all because a Cain Robot and Alien Queen purchase will probably surpass my spending allowance for one year.

· Running from explosions
2,256 Posts
Kevlarhead said:
Some modern danish desert camo stuff would be nice. But I´m probably all alone on that request...
I'm with you on that along with Canadian and Polish camo. I'm also all for less special forces and more regular grunts.

· Registered
884 Posts
Getting a workshop back up and running to catch up on projects.Hope to start on a new vehicle project after the holidays,researching Japanese tankettes.Been out of hobby and offline for a while.Good to be back and looking forward to getting up to speed on things.

· Registered
1,310 Posts
OK, this one is a bit different. I'd like to see the return of SOTW and 21C doing full uniform sets like they used to.
I'd like to see DML get down of their high horse and lose the attitude. A good start would be to sack the MDFC mods and open it up as a true forum and not a Draconic propaganda machine.
Nuff said
AL

· A Shadow in the Light
1,277 Posts
Probably just an affordable, and decent looking Boba Fett. More modern stuff from various companys not just ace, ts, and bs. A relationship with a normal girl would be a welcome change too, I tend to attract the ones with the most baggage.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.