One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· 1/6 scale or die
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I am looking forward to in 08

The long awaited Predator 1 and P1 humans!

IMHO it just seems logical that since all of the Predators have sold out that HT will find a way to milk this great line with lost hunters and dark horse characters,

Speaking of movies, here is a wish list of what I would like to see happen next year with some of the movies coming out

Iron Man The Movie (I heard that there will be a War Machine in the movie need I say more?)

Indiana Jones (lets hope this opens the flood gates with not just 08's movie but we can get HT to give us Indy's from all 4 movies?)

The Dark Knight (That we will get more killer figures from another Batman movie is a given what I would love to see is that killer Bat-motorcycle done to scale)

Incredible Hulk (okay once and for all can someone please give us a 1/6 scale Hulk?)

Other movies that will be coming to us in 08 that I would love to see figures from.............

Clive Barkers Hellraiser

Hell Boy 2

X-Files 2

The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon

Oh and since HT has now finally admitted to be seriously looking into giving us a 1/6 scale Alien Queen I say bring it! I need a bigger house anyway.

Whats your wish list?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.