One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
1/6 scale or die
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I am looking forward to in 08

The long awaited Predator 1 and P1 humans!

IMHO it just seems logical that since all of the Predators have sold out that HT will find a way to milk this great line with lost hunters and dark horse characters,

Speaking of movies, here is a wish list of what I would like to see happen next year with some of the movies coming out

Iron Man The Movie (I heard that there will be a War Machine in the movie need I say more?)

Indiana Jones (lets hope this opens the flood gates with not just 08's movie but we can get HT to give us Indy's from all 4 movies?)

The Dark Knight (That we will get more killer figures from another Batman movie is a given what I would love to see is that killer Bat-motorcycle done to scale)

Incredible Hulk (okay once and for all can someone please give us a 1/6 scale Hulk?)

Other movies that will be coming to us in 08 that I would love to see figures from.............

Clive Barkers Hellraiser

Hell Boy 2

X-Files 2

The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon

Oh and since HT has now finally admitted to be seriously looking into giving us a 1/6 scale Alien Queen I say bring it! I need a bigger house anyway.

Whats your wish list?

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I'd personally love to see a series of DUNE figures from the 1984 movie. Since this film has a pretty big cult following in Japan, I'm surprised nobody has touched upon this yet, considering the outfits would appear to be WELL within the skills of todays modern high-end manufacturers.

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Soldat 1, max the FJ with parachute, and a fleigerbluse. & some money

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
In terms of 1/6 scale, I want to expand my General Purpose Heroes project to include ACU and MultiCam versions. I would love to find more gear and uniforms that my female figures could use. Damn it, if only I'd bought a bunch of Azone ACG stuff way back when!

Obitsu/Parabox has just released eye decal sheets and new hand sets, so there will definately be some upgrades and new female characters for 2008.

And a Nikon D40X so I could again spam the boards with photos! :lol

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Looking forward to the rumored Toy Soldier Vietnam regular "grunt" and dreaming and hoping that they might even do an Australian soldier from the same conflict(SASR or RAR, any Aussie would be fantastic although I would prefer the latter!).

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Any licensed figure that SS don't screw up would be a start, then....

Gentle Giant Master Chief

McF Master Chief (Depends how much the above one is!)

Indy

Sallah

Henry

Marion (Only if she's as good as the ANH Leia.)

Lucifer (Come on BBI, see sense, re-release him!!)

Vader (They can use that Bond Jaws body for that.)

Boba Fett (Just get the head size right and and the rest will follow.)

And that's all I can think of for now

CHEERS!

·
The guy from Germany
691 Posts
Well... at first more money :p

And the I wish that they bring mre figures on the marked, for example: modern marines (and I don't mean any Force Recons or something likr this, I mean regular marines, I mean Grunts!), modern German soldiers (KSK, Fernspäher, Jäger, Gebirgsjäger, Kampfschwimmer...), modern Assis and Kanadian soldiers would be nice too...

More equipment and uniform sets, some "basic-weapons" and not the next dozen "pimp-up-my-M4/M14/AK's"...

Yes that's it for my opinion...

Greets,

1stSgt_Zottel

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Mine:

Indy & Henry
Multicam
A modern decent brit/brit spec ops whichis accurate
Falklands or NI stuff from Barrack Sgt...
A decent all singing all dancing SAS CQB figure

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm keen to see what the 08 12 inch Joes will look like. If they're good, I'll prolly buy plenty of those.

I want to see stuff to make Kim Possible's season 4 mission gear (I've already done her season 1-3 outfit)

I really want more stuff in more current uniforms - ABU, ACU, MARPAT, etc.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts