One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

just curious what you are attempting to track down without any luck so far.

In other words: What's the rarest item you try to get?

For me it's the SS083 MP7 submachine gun from the 2014 EXPO DEVGRU figure!

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
I had a couple, A Boba Fett (at the time only ESB was available), Rocketeer, and some HT Aliens figures. All which I have gotten. Feels good.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Some of my Grails have been made (and I have), like the ACI Aragorn, Enterbay's Leon (the Professional), and Star Ace Selene (although I'm going to probably commission a new head sculpt). Some I'm part of a commission for like Mathilda (also from The Professional) and an accurate and haired Arnold/Conan head sculpt.

Some others haven't been made and probably never will be (unless as expensive commissions):

Logan 5 & Jessica 6 (Michael York & Jenny Agutter)
Caroline Munroe, John Phillip Law & Tom Baker (Golden Voyage of Sinbad)
Jane Seymour & Patrick Wayne (Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger)
The Monkees

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Stryker2011, these are certainly interesting and sensible choices.
There is a better Selene head sculpt that you can get on ebay (see HERE), and you can also sometimes come across custom Arnold Conan heads there too. I bought one from Spain, although I decided to redo the hair, since it was too short (you can see the result HERE). But basically you can customize that with minimal work on the youngest-looking Terminator head sculpt and some Tibetan Lamb hair.

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Someday I would like a ThreeA WWR Grunt in either DIY (all white, paint yourself ) or the EMGY colorway (Threea's term for "version")
One of their Strigoi Dead Astronauts would be nice to has as well.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I would love to find the Russian Smersh combat harness from KGB Hobby's first release, which for all intents and purposes doesn't exist anywhere that isn't a private collection.

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts
A WWII Norton motorcycle. Has never been made, and likely never will be, but that doesn't stop me wanting it.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
For a long time, it used to be The Alfrex 7 samurai set.. i FINALLY got that a few years ago. Today i would have to say the rainman dracula figure

·
Registered
345 Posts
I think I have most of my grails (CR Superman, Custom Indiana Jones, most of my childhood Megos and Joes, including those I wanted and never had) so my grail would be maybe the one Joe I don't have because I don't really like it but would like to pick to finish my collection, though good ones are expensive and I hate him so much I don't want to spend much for it and yet want one in great condition: Bulletman

·
Registered
67 Posts
I really want a replacement BBI Officer Burns LASD deputy complete with original equipment. My ex wife disposed of him and several others out of spite.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,081 Posts
I have mine. Triad Toys/Mountain Dew/Methamphibian Exclusive Winter female figure. Only about two dozen were made, if memory serves. Given away by Mountain Dew for promotional purposes. And I have the aluminum Methamphibian Mountain Dew bottles too, one still has Dew in it. Pete/Anti-Personnel here on OSW aka Methamphibian did this as promo work for his street art business. I got very lucky and got it right from him with some extras as well. I used to have more pics to, but I have misplaced a thumb drive with all the good stuff on it.

It's super freaking cool, and rare as hell. I really need to get my hobby room squared away and display that one.

I just wish it came with the bike that Anti-personnel/Methamphibian did up to show the figure. That was just as cool. Imagine a chopper crotch rocket.

The TT Winter DX set had the same head.

The link here has no pics, so you'll have to google it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
For a long time the X Plus Robby the Robot was my grail figure, and then I got one cheap in Japan, so that was ticked off.
I managed to get one or two figures I hadn't even thought of as grails, but looking back... they most certainly were.

Of the figures which have been produced, I would say that Rocketman (King of the Rocketmen) is top of my list. Yes you can still get him, but the prices are silly.
Another is the old (Sci Fi Metropolis?) Lost in Space Dr Smith figure... yes he's expensive and needs the head repainted... and a new body... but it's Dr Smith!

It's a short list hahahaha

I could fill an entire thread with the figures I'd love to see produced... but they aren't really grail figures, as they don't yet exist.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
I really want a replacement BBI Officer Burns LASD deputy complete with original equipment. My ex wife disposed of him and several others out of spite.
welcome to the party...all those damn twd fans bought em up to bash rick grimes, and have yet to let go. it's maddening since a proper twd set was released a few years ago. infact i'd like to see DID or ZCWO make an LASD Deputy. we have waited too long.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts