One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
12" nightmare
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going over my collection today and once again I realised that I spent way too much money early on in this hobby. When I just got into it I hardly had any idea of how the companies compare. DiD wasn't hitting it bigtime yet so obviously I was high on the massive offering of DML. Now I see that 90% of my DML's stay boxed up in favour of the HT, DiD and even some BBi stuff and that they weren't really worth the investment. Nevertheless a few have been able to withstand the invasion of those companies in my display, so, in this time where it is the trend and even rule to look down upon DML (with reason), which DML releases have you enjoyed the most and do you still have on display? I suggest we make it a top 3 thing.

1. Erwin Stangenberg
2. Garrett White
3. Cory Walker

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mine are:

Erwin Stangenberg "Great FJ to be released by DML"

Dmitri "Cool looking Russian Sailor"

Marius "Another cool fig First Heer Panzer Crewman fig"

·
Registered
292 Posts
I really can't call any of my DML figures "Favorite" since absolutely none of them stay in "as shipped" condition. I buy them based on what I want to create with them, not what they actually are. I do have a favorite figure, and he's made from a DML Neo 3 body with a modified and repainted "Lt. Craig" head, but he's nothing like anything Dragon intended.

Early on, when I first discovered Dragon, the complete figure I wanted most was the F15 pilot. Oddly enough, I never bought him, though I've assembled all of his gear over the years buying parts. That gear now resides on another bashed figure, using a completely different body and a black flight suit in place of the olive one.

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
Tough one for me since just about all the DML I've bought has been broken down into parts or was loose parts when I bought it. I'd have to say my three favorites boxed have been:

1) Jamie (101st Airborne Screaming Eagle)
2) Amy (US National Guard)
3) Tie between: Ogawa (JGSDF) and Flip (MOPP)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.