One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1:6 Scale Producer
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Today I need your advices about difficulty with 1/6 scale body (FEMALE SHOOTER).
One of latest figures have little problem - no strong connection in legs details (in middle). I take one from post office today, open box, start with figure but left leg reassembled in the moment. I look at another for check - image of result on the foto. In fact - legs separetes from figure's knees. How can I resolve this? Use a clue in connectors, chenge parts, etc.
May be this is factory's bad work?
???

Attachments

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Ok so that part that has come off is a 'plug' or 'socket' which accepts the knee joint peg. As someone said above, looks like it is not glues into the lower portion of the leg. Some superglue gel will soon sort that out for you.

I've had three VERYCOOL female bodies in total and never had that problem, so looks like you've unfortunately got one that wasn't put together quite right, but doesn't appear that anything is broken - just needs a bit of glue in the right place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.