One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
The black flight helmet with night vision was exclusive to the 2nd edition of the AH-6 Lil' Bird attack helicopter. The box featured new art and it included a figure in black flightsuit. Aside from the black helmet, he also wore a black body armor vest, black pilot's multipurpose vest and 9mm Beretta w/holster. Another nifty item was a black cap that looked like the woodland camo one that 21st included with their carded figures. Unfortunately no pics to show you - tried Google and ebay but no luck.

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
The black flight helmet with night vision was exclusive to the 2nd edition of the AH-6 Lil' Bird attack helicopter. The box featured new art and it included a figure in black flightsuit. Aside from the black helmet, he also wore a black body armor vest, black pilot's multipurpose vest and 9mm Beretta w/holster. Another nifty item was a black cap that looked like the woodland camo one that 21st included with their carded figures. Unfortunately no pics to show you - tried Google and ebay but no luck.
I actually have that figure in my closet.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
The manufacturer was 21st Century Toys. The Ultimate Soldier was the brand name for their 12" military action figure line. Both names are used interchangeably. (Just in case you didn't catch the 2-part answer above.)

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
Reminds me of that Pepsi commercial where the guy looks at a Coke can and when asked what it is, replies "I have no idea"

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Yeah and remember when you could get 21C box figures for about 25 bucks and the carded uniform accessories for about 9 dollars? Well, we are a long way from those days. Boy, does that bring back memories.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I remember when TRU had Ultimate Soldiers mismarked for 9.99 box sets and 4.99 carded uniform and weapon sets. I cleaned out TRU on Florida Blvd. In Baton Rouge.

Then 2 weeks later they had the Bradleys for 49.99 and Humvee's for 29.99. Once again I loaded up my Grand Cherokee. Soon after that someone figured out the mismarkings and it was back to regular price but it was good while it lasted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.