One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 3 Jiaou dolls a couple of years ago and hadn't needed more bodies until recently. Shopping around, what I've seen is the (domestic US) vendors I deal with are either low on inventory or out of stock entirely. What is the status of the company that makes the Jiaou doll? Are they still in business? Do they still distribute product in the US or is it necessary to purchase through Asia?

·
Registered
833 Posts
In view of the COVID19 pandemic, lockdowns and social distancing are in practice, and export shipping and postal services are affected or drastically reduced to large shipping intervals.

There seemed to be indication that China's situation was under control last week, but that had changed subsequently. People in Singapore are required to work from home, and offices/factories closed/limited to bare essential services. I believe it could be a similar exercise in China. If you are in the US & Europe, I presume that there are strict import measures currently.

I ordered some items from Taobao last week, and it has taken about 2 weeks before the shipment left China, yesterday evening.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,893 Posts
JIAOUDOLL is around, but their distribution is limited / sporadic due to a number of reasons.

They're pretty much black listed in Asia by distributors because of PHICEN / TBLEAGUE having a monopoly on seamless female bodies along with the design patent / technology.

Any vendor who carry JIAOUDOLL will be black listed / cut off.

JIAOUDOLL also have marketing / promotion issues as well in Asia and here in the US.

That's about it.

·
Registered
833 Posts
They are still widely available from Taobao from sellers concentrated in the Guangzhou region in Southern China.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts