One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
They dont look very SF's, especially the guy on the right. notice how pale his skin is, like he's worked in an office all his life. I personally think there a pair of weekend warriors dressing up!

·
sucked back into 1/6
487 Posts
They dont look very SF's, especially the guy on the right. notice how pale his skin is, like he's worked in an office all his life. I personally think there a pair of weekend warriors dressing up!
You're kidding right? Please tell me your kidding. These are infact PJs just like the OP says.

OP- to answer your questions their wearing sunglasses.... No not funny? Alot of the guys in that particular group were wearing different level PCU garmets can't tell if thats some of them or not just fyi.

·
A Stickler for Accuracy
4,365 Posts
These are infact PJs just like the OP says.

Alot of the guys in that particular group were wearing different level PCU garmets can't tell if thats some of them or not just fyi.
OK SM, you seem to be dialed in on the circumstances of this pic. So... What kind of rigs are they wearing? The bearded guy's looks to be an MC4 in desert tan, but the clean shaven guy's rig is unknown to me.

Also, where was it taken? The title suggests Afghanistan, but that looks like very nice tarmac, it reminds me of Yuma Proving Grounds.

When you refer to "that particular group" do you mean PJs in general or a smaller group (squadron/task force/etc.) that includes these two guys?

I look forward to any info.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
306th Rescue Squadron at Kandahar airfield.

The guy on the pic below seems to be sporting the same rig same brown paint on it, same pouch configuration, same tan paint on the straps of his paca.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.