One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those Call of Duty 4 fans out there, what vest does Griggs wear? I'm trying to do a bash of him and I've I.D.ed a lot of the gear but the vest is giving me trouble.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
I'd be surprised if it doesn't exist. Most of the gear in the game looks legit (if not always accurately deployed).

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm almost sure Hot Toys may have done one of these at some point but I can't say 100%. Does anyone else have any knowledge of this vest at 1/6?

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually, I'm probably thinking of the TACP RAV vest or the MOLLE Recon vest. They're sort of similar but not accurate. Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Closet Toy Collector
27 Posts
Someone should do a 1/6 CALL OF DUTY 4 series, (For the characters that you can use) Keep it exactly like the game.

1. USMC desert BDU.

2. SAS in black kit
(There's one out by Medicom: S.A.S practice version)

3. The snipers in the gille (sp?) suit.
(I saw a OSW warrior member who make custom 1/6. On his website, he has one with a gille suit. It was fantastic. I think he was an ex US ranger. Forgot the members name, but probably the best military 1/6 customs I've seen).

Ok people go go !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.