One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what other hobbies do you enjoy? i personally enjoy model railroading though i don't have a train table on which to run my track. i used to have one but my dad and i ruined it. mainly he let the train crash alot by making it speed, though it was fun.

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
I am into model railroading as well....since 1986. That's probably my main hobby now, although I still dabble in 1:6 (WWII) figures.

Collecting Hot Wheels is also of interest.

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
I enjoy flying with my buddies on some weekends. :thumb

·
Registered
124 Posts
I got into model railroading again with my kids a while back. Wed create huge 1/32nd scale ww2 dioramas in our garage with the larger trains. We still have all the trains, buildings and hundreds of conte figures, but my wife decided she wanted to park in the garage again, so I had to box it all. Also do WW2 reenacting and play a ton of paintball with my boys now. I coached baseball, football and lacrosse for 12 years till my kids got into high school which took up a ton of spare time. Years ago I painted D&D and Warhammer 40K figures. Was recently thinking of painting figures again, after I finish a 1/6 figure I'm working on.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
I collect 1:18 scale die cast metal cars, I have over 20 of them I think. My favorite ones are a red 1970 Chevelle SS, & a red 1970 Boss Mustang.

I also collect 1:1 swords, daggers, ect.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
I collect WWII 1:1 rifles, all kinds of hand held compasses.( don't ask me why!)
--

Do you ever feel you're going in multiple directions with such a hobby let alone determine your correct bearing?

·
Registered
565 Posts
I collect airpistols and rifles ,military style tactical knives ,ho slot cars.:dancing:dancing:dancing

·
Registered
50 Posts
I collected guns until I lost my job and had a child shortly after. Billiards is the other hobby if it can be called that. Between finances and child I don't do near as much of either anymore.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am into model railroading as well....since 1986. That's probably my main hobby now, although I still dabble in 1:6 (WWII) figures.

Collecting Hot Wheels is also of interest.
i have some mip matchbox and hot wheels cars cars. but mostly loose matchbox.

There is only one hobby... :thumb
just one? are you sure?

Computer games, good non-commercialized music and cable TV. :)
lets hear it for Sim City, Weird AL, and Family Guy! oh and most other great Sim games.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts