One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weekend Of Heroes is 8 days away......haven't seen or heard much about it.For the very first time the OSW will have a manned booth. Jess ...aka Crowinghorse will be giving away tons of prizes to lucky winners. Stop by the OSW booth and see him for details on how you can win one!!! Also, just stop by for a PIC and sgn the OSW banner!!!! See you there.

THE EBT Hooter's Party is ONLY 7 days away!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Fired Up!!!

Heck, its coming too quick. I've been budgeting cash so I can buy all the great loose parts I expect to see. I expect it to be a great time putting faces and voices to handles from OSW.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I know there will be a Toy Soldier exclusive,but that's all I can say that I know about.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh I really wish I could go. Nobody will take me ...:cry:cry:cry

Can I get prizes even if I don't go.. huh, huh.. can I ... PULEASE!! I've got dimples and everything :p

·
Tattoo Thunder Emperor
1,757 Posts
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh I really wish I could go. Nobody will take me ...:cry:cry:cry

Can I get prizes even if I don't go.. huh, huh.. can I ... PULEASE!! I've got dimples and everything :p
I'll send you an autographed copy of Moi!
I have dimples too......just not on my face.............:)

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
You CAN actually get prizes even if you don't go as OSW and Figures.com are running an online giveaway as well!

Check it out HERE!!

And I'm super-excited! It's a working weekend for me as I'll be covering the show for Figures.com/OSW (TONS of photos will be going up in our official WOH photo gallery HERE, but I'm excited to see and meet so many other passionate 1:6 scale collectors and customizers!

Jess

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Excited is not the word friend been planing and saving for this since Nov. 07. Cant wait ! I'm going hard at this one.... Already Got my list together Looking forward to meeting some of our travelling members..

·
Cyber-Bully
956 Posts
I wish I could've gone this year, but school this year really took a chunk out of me. I'll try for next year though, as I'd really just like to experience a 1/6th event for once.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.