One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I would just like to get your ideas/opinion on what's the best highly detailed electronic gadget there in 1/6 scale...Manufacturer and from what figure/set it came from.

Please post reference pixs if you can. thanks

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,917 Posts
Do you mean "Best" or "Favorite" ?
"Best" is quite relative .
Also .... Do mean something like an RC Atv ?
Or ... A 1/6 blender or Gameboy ?

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,917 Posts
In that case Pete ... The Rolleiflex camera that comes with the Hot Toys James Dean fig is one of my favorite 1/6 gadgets.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I like Wayne's choice - the SCR-300, it is indeed a thing of beauty. I would however suggest that a PRC-117 would be even cooler, and that whichever company made the first proper one would own all the other companies.

Any of the various onesix clackers would be my other nominee

·
BBi Fanboy
2,210 Posts
BBi's SATCOM set, especially the complete set that came with Eagle/Rogue. The antenna alone was a work of art.
Hot Toy's SLR camera and laptop from their first CIA guy are nice, and the laptop from the limited edition BBi/Custom Craft CCT guy was cool.

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
the above mentioned cameras are good.manpack radios are always usefull.but the canon slr that came with winson ma's apexplorer...massively cool.the new ones that just came out are the ones with a massive telephoto lense...i think it was originally issued with the 'white' apexplorer figure...or at least very close.and Bbi's laptops arent bad...glow in the dark key pads...neat.and maybe hot toys man portable laser MULE...if you can find one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts