One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, how long ago did this set come out? Well, I finally did something with it. I ditched the duo-stock M4. (didn't like it much) Used the HT pale white almost dead looking caucasian nude. Added a TS lef panel. used some cloth nomex. (I REALLY like these) And did some subtle weathering. His M4 still needs some serious work, but I thought I would post these pics. I tried for a little more of a dynamic pose. Try to imagine he is beside a door and reaching for the doorknob. Enjoy.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Looks pretty good.

I never did like the high riding neck on the vest.I had to mod mine to make it sit how I wanted it.I cut the lowest shoulder section of the vest off so it wasn't so bulky.I also didn't seat the head all the way onto the ball.

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Kewl looking bash bud. I was wondering what this set was, now I know.....LOL
Oh yea, how did you attach the dump bag?

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Corran, not too happy with the vest. But there is a shemag under it right now. So I might loose the thing and see if that helps.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
Yeah, I wasn't happy with the vest much either. Too big and the fit wasn't great...still looks good though. I just did my black set a week ago, on a DML neo 3. Fit is much better. Gets that Duo stock to fit to the shoulder like it should. HP, if you don't like the duo pm me, I think those are cool.

This dude just came from a long term cave op, and got sent to the desert....right? Looks great HP. Those M4 anthology rifles have a lot of potential.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
I too wasn't too hyped on the vest fit either. I'm all for shemaghs, but I think it pushes the neck line up too high. Kinda looks like a tactical turtle.

That being said, great looking loadout.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tactical turtle! LOL! That is hilarious. Thanks fellas. Still messing with him. I might add some strapping to the shoulders to get the vest neck line right.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hey, looks good! I got both ACE CQB sets, Green and Sand. I used DID nude for both and the neck high don't looks bad for me at all. Both looks very nice. Maybe DID body got longer neck? Tactical turtle!? HA! That's great! I got to bash one of that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts