One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On June 20th I placed a substantial order for loose gear with veego-store. Mind you, I'd purchased from them before without a hitch.

Now for the last week their website is inaccessible. No email from them regarding my order either. Should I be worried? I believe there's still some time for PayPal to intervene.

Would appreciate the community's feedback. Thanks.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
Let's see.

1. Their site is gone/non-existent.

2. No response from them.

SO . . .

You better contact PayPal.

·
Registered
331 Posts
a week ago, I was looking on their website, it was indicate that they are not online until July 14th, but it was possible to make order...
orders would be send after July 15th, so just two days before very worried.
(for your information, i put an order too! LOL)
on their FB page, there's no new message since June 19th...
perhap's they are in holidays...

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a week ago, I was looking on their website, it was indicate that they are not online until July 14th, but it was possible to make order...
orders would be send after July 15th, so just two days before very worried.
(for your information, i put an order too! LOL)
on their FB page, there's no new message since June 19th...
perhap's they are in holidays...
Thanks for the intel sherman1.

Never saw that message, then again it 'probably wasn't there when I placed my order back on 6/20.

Will be waiting until the 15th then just like you, then consider DFC's suggestion if they don't respond.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
Read of a recent issue on a friend's social media page. He too runs a 1:6 niche/specialty business. He took a vacation recently and received a nasty/pretentious correspondence of how a customer placed an order on a Sunday and didn't receive any acknowledgement or his order by Tuesday?

In the grand scheme of things, there are always better and efficient ways any business can conduct their online operations.

In the same token, there are always @$$hole customers (not you PitViper) who don't have a clue let alone should be allowed to buy online.

Of course, we all tend to fall somewhere in the middle most of the time.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Their ebay store is still up and running...
https://www.ebay.com/sch/naughtyuser/m.html?item=172921609939&hash=item2842ee5ed3%3Ag%3AvgMAAOSwu4BV0vst&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Might be on holiday and the site has hit a problem, nobody there to sort it out.
Every item on their eBay store has a note stating that all orders will be shipped after July 15.

Evidently the owner(s)' on vacation or is taking care of some personal issues until that day.

I think it'll be all OK but will keep you all posted.

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
I posted this same question in a couple of FB groups just a few days ago and received almost the exact same responses as are seen here. Anyway, they are back online now. I just placed an order for some modern British items.

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
Just wanted to mention that I received the order that I placed shortly before my previous comment. Everything went through without any hiccups. It only took 8 days to receive my order from HK to the US. BTW, the Veegostore produced British flak jackets are works of art. I now have two of the 1979 pattern and one of the 1969 pattern and they are extremely well made and really look the part. I hope that they will eventually make more British post WW2 gear because their gear is reasonably priced and very authentic looking.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad to hear ya'll got your packages. Still waiting for mine to arrive but it'll invariably take longer to make it to PR.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts