One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Guessing it's waiting in line behind Batman '66 Batmobile and Star Wars Falcon Cockpit in the slow march to never being released.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which is ironic, considering hot toys is reaching for Wayland Yutani levels of greed... Shame. By the way, can anyone say anything about the gear's quality of the old Aliens figures. The body and head are obviously outdated buts does the rest hold up?

·
Registered
157 Posts
The original power loader had a major flaw. The cables attached to the rear of the loader very easily snapped off and you are left with cables just hanging there. Some vendor made a set off retrofit cables with metal connectors. I bought a set and they work great. When I bought the retrofit set, it was $100 but that was many years ago. Of course the Ripley that came with the power loader had a crap headscript but that was because the actress had not authorized the figure. Heads can be changed these day.
Charlie

·
i draw pictures.....
2,041 Posts
my guess is they are awaiting for that alien movie to come out next year..it would make sense business wise as it will put alien's' back in the minds' of collectors.

namaste
Miguel

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
my guess is they are awaiting for that alien movie to come out next year..it would make sense business wise as it will put alien's' back in the minds' of collectors.
If only Ben Affleck's Batman could similarly stimulate the '66 Batmobile.... but probably not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts