One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been quite as involved in the 1/6 world for a little while now, but I recently wanted to try and get an Original Effect figure again. I used to own an Original Effect figure which was unfortunately stolen a while back, but at the time I didn't pursue getting a new one. When I tried looking for them recently, it seems like they are almost non existent. It's like the company just dissapeared. Even their website just takes you to a gambling website now. What happened to the company, and is there anyway I'd be able to find one of their figures now (that isnt a chinese bootleg)? If not, is there another company similar to OE? I like the body style with the wide hips, joints, sculpts, material and everything else about them.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
Last I checked, they're gone.

They had interesting concepts/designs. However, they suffered from design and production quality issues.

They essentially folded or regrouped under a different brand name with a different focus.

As for finding their figures, it's pretty much the secondary market (i.e. eBay, etc.).

The Asian 1:6 business market is notorious like that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts