One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
If only I slept...
276 Posts
I like the feature. I like how you can rotate it and zoom in to see the accessories (etc) up close. They don't always picture everything clearly in the gallery.
Just my $.02.

Ray

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
I think so too, great feature, HT for example should use it, i find their pictures usually far worse than from some of the Ebayshops in particular ABC Express who has quicker and bigger pics of new HT Releases then they have on their own website...

·
Head in the clouds...
1,457 Posts
It's an excellent tool for the customer to be able to view the item from all sides and not just the one selected in the photos. This really comes into play with Sideshow's statues, which can be displayed from several different angles.

·
The Plastic Castaway
1,493 Posts
I like the idea, but I would prefer it wasn't Quicktime. Something in a standard format that's easy on bandwidth (PNG, GIF, JPG). I don't have Quicktime installed nor would I ever install it.

Flash has an enormous install base however and would probably be a good format to use as they make a plugin for Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, Pocket PC, etc.

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IslandOfToys said:
I like the idea, but I would prefer it wasn't Quicktime. Something in a standard format that's easy on bandwidth (PNG, GIF, JPG). I don't have Quicktime installed nor would I ever install it.

Flash has an enormous install base however and would probably be a good format to use as they make a plugin for Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, Pocket PC, etc.
I think it's easier to make Quicktime movie then Flash and this is one of the reasons you see so many Quicktime VR movies compared to Flash. JPG cannot be coded as movie, at least never seen this and GIF is not interactive...

Alexei

1 - 18 of 18 Posts