One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or did you get anything at all? :lol
Well it is already Christmas day here in South East Asia. I braved the crowds and went downtown on Christmas Eve to want to get something for myself so that it'll give a more Christmas's feel for me :p
So here is what I got inside my 3hr shopping round >

From L to R : Medicom RAH 220 Kamen Rider Old No.1, Reload Action Jokeshop Exclusive Tigerstrip BDU, (no brand) Multicam BDU set from China; M4 included in set.

A very quick run on the M4 details... I would say it is a bar lower then Very Hot's ver and the feel of it seems like it is made of resin.. so long for sturdiness.

Now to see what is in your Christmas present basket :p

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Haha, I think you win, Brave Rifles ;) You deserve it though~ A big ol' place to store 1/6th and display them is definitely in the game.

I've been buying random stuff on splurges through the month, so my gifts along the way were from Alexei, Azteca, The Battle Rhino, and War-Toys, and soon Casey and Sergio, for my birthday and for xmas.

Actually I have to thank these two wonderful dealers in public now, I only ordered my stuff a few days ago, and told them I wasn't in any rush since I know they'd have Christmas priority orders, but that didn't stop them from getting these parcels out to me quickly, where I've received them today, just in time for Christmas :) Many thanks to them and their crews.

·
Bash in my sleep.
3,023 Posts
Brave Rifles said:
Not exactly 1/6, but I splurged this year and bought myself this ;)

haha saw this one Mp.net

I got a couple of military dvds

A 5 dvd set of WW2 in color..I think it will help me get into more WW2 1/6th

The complete Over There tv show..The one that was on FX a while back

A couple of wacths and some kind and gift cards

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
From myself: Loose parts mostly Multicam and some BS PMC Stuff
parents: a pizza oven
grandparents: satelite dish so i can watch tv
lil sis: candy

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Nice scores everyone, especially Brave Rifles, man santa could bring me one of those any day. Christmas for me is 2 Sideshow figs, Aragorn and Boromir and from my wife a Highpoint .40 cal carbine. For my wife a Mossberg 12 gauge wit 2 barrels, ones rifled for slugs and has a scope and a new coat, kids got all electronic stuff thats way to hi tech for me :)

·
Humvee Madman
1,401 Posts
Just a wonderful peaceful day with plenty of food, a long phone call to my Mum and Brother overseas and my good lady smiling and reading by the Christmas tree. Everyone should be so lucky.

Happy Holidays

Dan

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Storm said:
Nice scores everyone, especially Brave Rifles, man santa could bring me one of those any day. Christmas for me is 2 Sideshow figs, Aragorn and Boromir and from my wife a Highpoint .40 cal carbine. For my wife a Mossberg 12 gauge wit 2 barrels, ones rifled for slugs and has a scope and a new coat, kids got all electronic stuff thats way to hi tech for me :)
I like guns, alot , but for xmas...thats kinda odd.

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Not sure why thats odd, if anything i would think a man getting dolls is odd, not guns.

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice haul everyone, especially Brave Rifles... I think no one can beat that Christmas gift of yours :lol

Storm said:
Not sure why thats odd, if anything i would think a man getting dolls is odd, not guns.
Well I beg to differ here. This is a forum site that got started all because of these 1:6 scale action figures (I hate to call em' dolls if you know what I meant :p). So claiming a 1:6 action figure as Christmas gift in this forum is definitely not odd... however, if I post these purchases in a gun forum, now that is odd :lol
Cheers! and Merry X'mas :)

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Porkins i think ya kinda missed my point, I'm just not sure why getting a firearm for Christmas is odd? I actually felt a bit insulted reading that remark. To each his own i guess. I hope everyone got something they wanted/liked for the holiday.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I bought myself a 1/1 surefire a2 aviator light, 1/6 multicam bdu, ts m14, bunch of loose gear.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hope everyones having a good Christmas so far!

I was ment to get the HT II MEF (regular) but he aint got here yet :cry, ah well somthing to look forward to, apart from that only a few small things as we are re-doing the house.

Hope everyone has a good day and a happy new year :cheers

·
Rogue Trader
1,263 Posts
Hey Brave Rifles, nice gift!! I bet it was a bargain (if a house could ever be considered a bargain ;) ) considering the current house prices in the US! I've considered buying property in the States, but without a long term visa it seems like a waste of cash!

.....Of course, I'm assuming thats a "real" house and not a 1/6th scale model!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.