One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Combat Evolved
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question to see what everyone is looking forward to? What upcoming releases are you all excited about?
I for one am looking forward to the DAM Universal Soldiers, HT Winter Soldier and Sideshow's Deadpool.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Looking forward to the Steve/Cap two pack by Hot Toys, the Raiden by Hot Toys, and now the new wolverine from the latest X-men movie....oh and the Arkham Batman by Hot Toys. sheesh no wonder I don't go out anymore Hot Toys getting my entertainment money.

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
Don't have Heavy Armored Cop yet, so that's next, if nothing's gone wrong at Customs. Looking forward to SSC Plissken but that's just personal attachment as I expect the figure itself to be average. No fondness for Deadpool so my SSC Marvel anticipation looks further down the line, to Dr Doom. DiD Chicago Gangster II. On the stylized front, looking forward to all the DAM Gangster Kingdom's esp. Trejo, and I've been wanting to get one OE Army Attractive so will choose one from their next releases.

As I made up that list I was really surprised no HTs were on it. Marty McFly's a maybe, because I don't want to be tempted by the DeLorean. I got SSC Batman so I'm passing on Arkham Batman and I don't trust the rubber. I'm passing on the Guardians because I decided they were "all or nothing" and I can't justify @$1200.

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
I can't wait to see what else ACE has in the 'Nam pipeline. My Vietnam shelf has never been so full!
I hope they'll include Air Force and Navy jet jockeys equipped with
the appropriate gear and unis unique to each air combat service forces.
:thumb

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Looking forward to getting this dashing fellow:

It's a 1/6 resin kit of Donald Sutherland from the 1978 remake of Invasion of the Bodysnatchers.

Here's the original, I'd say the kit is really close:

Can't wait to start work on him

CHEERS!

EDIT:

Got him today, closer to 1/5 but still brilliant!

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
I'd have to go with the Black Ops Toys DeathRidge Figure.
+2 I pre-ordered because of all the cool stuff. Camo Uniform, vest, rifle, magazine etc.

Will be waiting also for the SS KSK Commando.

And I hope DAM or SS or somebody in this league will soon do a modern DELTA/CAG figure with all the Gucci gear. :gimme

Oh yeah and I am waiting to receive the 2004 era CAG figure from DAM which should be out very soon. :clap

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
The Phicen colab. "Steve Reeves HERCULES " ACI's colab " ACHILLES" and BlackopToys Rendition of a BalisticZombi hunter" That thing is Spicy and loaded with solid mission specific gear.:thumb

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.