One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 496 Posts

·
Retired OSW Staff
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What 1/6th Product Would You Like To See From ACI Toys? (Brand Feedback Guaranteed)

This thread was originally created as a way to make future product suggestions to ACI Toys.

Official representatives/Employees of ACI have participated on site over time and in this thread. The informal agreement I discussed with ACI Toys, in the past, is that while each idea/suggestion by hobbyists and OSWers is valued and appreciated, obviously not all can be made. All that was asked of ACI Toys is that each idea presented by individual members at least be discussed whenever said employees meet to discuss/brainstorm new product ideas. That could be for half a second or it could be for an hour or it could be the next product being made.

As always, any suggestion probably stands a better chance of sticking out from the crowd or possibly getting made if the suggestion is given in detail, maybe with some pictures and any visual aid possible. Not everyone out there is as versed as many OSWers with modern weapons and gear, so giving ACI Toys as much visual reference as possible will always be a positive.

Please keep it clean, please recognize ACI Toys is under no obligation to answer each and every question presented and that all ideas/suggestions are valued.

ACI Toys willingness to interact with it's customers and fans and hobbyists in general is much appreciated by the community. Hopefully other brands will emerge, interact more and do the same.

"Speak Your One Sixth Scale Mind"

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
they can also become a member and talk with us directly also, so we members can PM with ideas, and they can PM as a source of customer service/contact. (wish bbi /dm/hot toys had one).

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
A solid line of civi gear would be cool. Ive always been wanting tons of the funtoys stuff. http://hk.geocities.com/funtoysco1/new_page_1.htm
More celeb sculpts. More cloth shoes, loafers. A GTA look a like line would be killer:p
I completly agree, we dont really need more weapons, and neither do we really need another body.
It would be really cool if they came up with some good Civi Clothing (Aside from Suits) and maybe a headsculpt with Neckconnector to go with.
The only accessoires (sic?) that would be good imho:
-Shoes (duuuh..decent Sneakers for example)
-Belts
-Holsters (Belt, Shoulder, Ankle. Maybe with some unique Pistols and Revolvers)
-Ties
-Wristwatches

Civi stuff in general you get the idea. GTA 4 Style Clothing would work really well.

Preferably Tailored to Hot Toys Bodies. (I like the ACE Body alot too but i think most clothing would have too be too baggy)

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
I forgot one thing. I really really really want a complete Set of Riot Gear:

that just looks badass.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
There's still some weapons in demand:

Russian/FSR light machine guns
_ RPK/RPK74
_ RPD
_ PK/PKM

M16/M16A1 w/ 3-prong flash suppressor

American West period weapons
_ Winchester lever-action rifles 1866/1873/1886/1894/1895
_ Remington Rolling Block rifles
_ Colt 1873 revolvers in various barrel lengths
_ Smith and Wesson Schofield revolvers
_ LC Smith double barrel double hammer shotguns

Krag rifle and carbine

Colt, S&W and Wesson .44/.45 caliber Double Action revolvers

As for clothing:
_ One piece coveralls popular in Europe, 1930s (often dark blue)
_ Men's suits early-1900s coat, trousers and vest, w/ collarless shirt
_ "Union suits", aka "long handles"
_ Traditional Afghan clothing
_ Trad'l Southeast Asia black pajamas

Hats and caps
_ Newsboy caps
_ Stetsons
_ Bowler derbys

Shoes
_ Black high top Chuck Taylors

·
Registered
465 Posts
Crye Precision multicam combat suit with built in knee and elbow pads (if you can get round the copyright issues...)

Brit Osprey body armour and pouches (let's just ignore the DML attempt)

HK 416/417

FN FiveseveN and F2000

SA80A2, ideally with UGL

French lizard camo

Just my two pennies worth

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
azteca Point Blank

are you guys only doing modern cuase i would like to to see some aztecs some mayans indians cowboys and some zapatistas from the mexican revolutions

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
hk mp-7

soviet afganistan era camo

mujahadeen freedom fighter boxed figure [soviet invasion era]

multi-cam complete uniform

1/6th canines w/ acc. [ bomb,drug,search and rescue,etc]

boxed rhodesian figure

boxed F.D.N.Y. paramedic figure

boxed state trooper figures [mass or rhode island would rock]

carded set of a.c.u. scrubs and stethascope **********must have !!!

bald guy sculpts as bald is beautiful baby,maybe even some facial scars too

·
CUSTOM USER TITLE
1,323 Posts
We3 are definiately short on Steyr Augs for all those aussies BBi Released. Also a set of normal load bearing harness and minimi and steyr pouches with water bottles and butt pack, maybe a camelbak wouldn't go astray. Not to mention a helmet cover and k-pot. Then we can all finish those aussie grunts that are everywhere without having to customise everything.

I also wouldn't mind seeing some more nam gear, mini towels, bug juice, helmets, etc.

There's more but I have to go to work lol, will post more when I get back from the 7th ring of hell.

Austeyr

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Forget the Multicam..Only Merit holds the 1/6 license to make Multicam...

·
BBi Fanboy
2,210 Posts
How about foreign camo uniforms like:

Canadian CADPAT
German Flecktarn/Tropentarn
Soviet/Russian camo (KLMK, Partizan, Tigerstripe - any kind really, except the blue stuff)

HK416
M4 with AG36 grenade launcher
SCAR with AG36 grenade launcher

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Here is part of my laundry list that I could remember.

1. MagPul Masada a.k.a. The Bushmaster ACR - Hopefully the future rifle of the U.S. Military
2. M32 - More mfgs need to make this grenade launcher
3. AS50 - Awesome 50 cal. sniper rifle
4. OD socks - cloth boots will fit better
5. Under Armour Tactical - great tactical clothing
6. More ethnic headsculpts - I'm tired of white boys and I'm one of 'em
7. More bearded & goatee headsculpts - great for SF, SeAL, etc. bashes

·
custom title
342 Posts
-Medical supplies, syringes, scalpels, medicine vials, clamps, etc.
-Nylon Adidas track suits
-Krylon spray paint
-prayer rugs
-Komintang soldiers
-an all metal Swedish K
- Thobes, Sirwali, and other Middle Eastern garb

·
What should I bash today?
4,267 Posts
Just a repeat of what others have mentioned to show how badly I want them.. :p
1. German Flecktarn/Tropentarn
2. Soviet/Russian camo (KLMK, Partizan, Tigerstripe - any kind really, except the blue stuff)
3. French lizard camo
4. Russian/FSR light machine guns
_ RPK/RPK74
_ RPD
_ PK/PKM

Plus
5. Various Russian LBVs
6. IDF Tavor 21
7. How about a whole boxed figure... '60s IDF soldier in French lizard camo and Uzi mag pouches and other proper pouches... I can't seem to b able to bash one right!:wail

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Great Thread

I hope the thread generates some innovative products.

I'd like to see some clean cut latino headsculpts (5 o'clock shadow is fine). Besides a tan some faces like Andy Garcia, Antonio Banderas, John Leguizamo, Carlos Mencia, George Lopez, even Lou Diamond Phillips. They don't necessarily have to be hispanic. I'm just looking for some faces with a tan. Another ethnicity very hard to find is a phillipino. Some oriental scuplts would work but the skin tone is just too light.

1 - 20 of 496 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.