One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of making my own 'Yeti' from Wolverine vs Hulk film, and I wanted the figure to be huge compared to Wolverine, and a little bigger than the 1/6 Hulk I have.

What 1/6 bodies or figures out there are larger than the Hot Toys 1/6 Hulk?

If no 1/6 are larger, how about a fully articulated 1/4 figure larger than Hulk but not that insanely larger, just enough to be customized and upgraded to a Yeti.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I don't know if you could find them on EBay or not. Years back ToysRUs had some big military figures, maybe 1/4 scale in their stores. I don't remember what they were called but someone else on here may remember.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Diamond Select did 1/4 scale figures that occasionally you can find loose on the internet. Marvel Legends released a huge Clay Face figure recently that would be big enough. You can go into the "dolls and Bears" section on ebay and find very articulated 1/4 nude bodies too. If you can find a second hand damaged 1/4 scale NECA Predator figure that would be great as you'd have the clawed hands and feet already made for you.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
BTW if you can live with some limited articulation, this Rampage Mega-George body might also work for you. It does articulate but not like a full hobby body. 20" tall I believe, and only $19.99 now, possibly a Walmart exclusive. I believe DeltaForceChung was first to show one here. Also a natural fit for a DC Gorilla Grodd.

More Rampage Movie Toys Spotted In Stores - The Toyark - News

·
Schizophrenic Modeler
4,735 Posts
I don't know if you could find them on eBay or not. Years back ToysRUs had some big military figures, maybe 1/4 scale in their stores. I don't remember what they were called, but someone else on here may remember.
I have a couple of those figures, and they're not 1:4 scale, but are actually 1:3 scale, nearly 2 feet tall. Mine are stuffed away in one of my storage units, but as I recall, the figures have limited articulation and are just too big to display in a normal setting. I don't remember the name of the series, but they were WWII military figures, and I have two of the sailors; there were also Marines and Soldiers. You can try searching eBay for them, but I have with no luck.

David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.