One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the idea and WIP floating around for awhile now, and thought I would finish it today. Did some on-line research about WH40K, and couldn't come up with much, so I let my imagination take over.

I have heard the name mentioned before in a Gaunts Ghost novel, so my thought process while building him was that he is to be a member of the Rothenberg 4th Armored Regiment, and a Lehman Russ crewmember. He wears on his left, his Regiments Campaign medal, with clasps signifying 3 campaigns in the fight against the forces of Chaos. Next to that is a purity/prayer seal for the Emperor. On his right , he wears the Imperial Guard Aquila, the double headed Eagle.

Hard to see with the camera flash, but he is weathered up a bit with pastels and light drybrushing.

Hope ya's like and thanks for peekin..

Mike

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
That is so cool! very nice camo pattern.

I have an WH04k Imperial guard army with my own Space Marine chapter for support. I wish someone would make a 1:6 scale Kaskrin soldier. that would be sweet!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Niiiiiicccccccceeeeee!!! That screams 40K!! (pun intended!) Really like it! Is that Reese's jacket, or did you find some more of that padding to go over the jacket?

Imperial Guard Karskins...hmmm, wouldn't that be cool to have a 1/1 version?

;) :D

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks again gents, good to see that there are this many fans of WH40K , and that my idea meets the approval:cheers

He has a place next to all my books and other bash that I did earlier of a Ghost.

And yes, Sixth Scale, the jacket is the one that came with Reese. Not much use for anything after this:b

1 - 20 of 29 Posts