One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Plastic+Fabric=Great toy
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all, here is my new book of 1/6 action figure "how to", mainly are WWII subject that included casting, boot making, helmet making, dio making, weathering, painting etc, and fantastic works Tony Barton, Wallacezcs, Jay Shockey, Matias Cabre, Vettius, [email protected], Pablo Estrada Martinez, K-13, Ax2, Pascal, Tarantella.

The book are 236 pages and all in Chinese, sorry for not included English. The publisher didn't have enough budget for that.

The price is 30.00 USD, shipping fee to international is 17.00 USD.

If you are interested to have the book, please drop me the message. Thank you!

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Well there be an English version of this????

I would LOVE to learn how to make 1/6th Leather boots.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
The book are 236 pages and all in Chinese, sorry for not included English. The publisher didn't have enough budget for that.
I think that's that, unless these maybe sell out, and leave scores of screaming fans asking for more.

Weylen, this is a really sharp looking publication.

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
That is a good looking book!! On par with those Japanese hobby books, very nicely made and detailed. Would love to have closer look at them. A modern military book would be awesome too =D

·
Registered
443 Posts
wonderful book, sad to not see any Brazilian artist, you could have included flannel and his works (scrath) in ...... we are not only good at soccer, MMA, jiu jtsu and womans.

·
Plastic+Fabric=Great toy
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wonderful book, sad to not see any Brazilian artist, you could have included flannel and his works (scrath) in ...... we are not only good at soccer, MMA, jiu jtsu and womans.
I knew I've missing lots of artist, but the book have limit pages only. I knew some good 1/6 work from Brazilian for sure!!!:erm

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Hmm, The Pickle Munkey pages seem to have been left out...
Heh, just kidding, thanks for sharing the pages, the book looks awesome, lots of great works featured!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Weylen, the book looks FANTASTIC!! I am very honoured to be part of it!!! A great book for the 1/6th hobbiest.

Jay

·
Registered
524 Posts
How long does it take to learn to read Chinese? I would love to have this.........

·
i draw pictures.....
2,045 Posts
where can i order?? been looking at different places and don't see it for sale here in USA..

namaste
Miguel

1 - 20 of 38 Posts