One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Plastic+Fabric=Great toy
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all, here is my new book of 1/6 action figure "how to", mainly are WWII subject that included casting, boot making, helmet making, dio making, weathering, painting etc, and fantastic works Tony Barton, Wallacezcs, Jay Shockey, Matias Cabre, Vettius, [email protected], Pablo Estrada Martinez, K-13, Ax2, Pascal, Tarantella.

The book are 236 pages and all in Chinese, sorry for not included English. The publisher didn't have enough budget for that.

The price is 30.00 USD, shipping fee to international is 17.00 USD.

If you are interested to have the book, please drop me the message. Thank you!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,730 Posts
The book are 236 pages and all in Chinese, sorry for not included English. The publisher didn't have enough budget for that.
I think that's that, unless these maybe sell out, and leave scores of screaming fans asking for more.

Weylen, this is a really sharp looking publication.

·
Plastic+Fabric=Great toy
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wonderful book, sad to not see any Brazilian artist, you could have included flannel and his works (scrath) in ...... we are not only good at soccer, MMA, jiu jtsu and womans.
I knew I've missing lots of artist, but the book have limit pages only. I knew some good 1/6 work from Brazilian for sure!!!:erm

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.