One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

If you're a real (i.e., human) new member, welcome aboard.

If you're a BOT (i.e., automated routine) created by the tech admin(s) of this forum to elicit responses from real members in an attempt to generate posts/activity within the forum, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
See subject.

If you're a real (i.e., human) new member, welcome aboard.

If you're a BOT (i.e., automated routine) created by the tech admin(s) of this forum to elicit responses from real members in an attempt to generate posts/activity within the forum, welcome aboard.
Drives me nuts.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'd like to assure everyone that I'm not a bot.

I'm a troll, I always will be.

The second I settle down, who's to say that I won't become a generic, dime-a-dozen, vanilla, milquetoast mother ****er like:

Average Loser
Extremely Ordinary
Ignorant Chit
Krazy Fat
Absolutely a Zero
Must be a Douche
Mother Floodpucker with cheese
Methodical Bitch
Traffic Cop

And similar delusional bimbos who think that they could change me?

Growing up means choosing how you're going to live your life.

I'll decide for myself what to believe in and what to pass on.

I'm not a husband or a father, not even a man. I am a troll, a new kind of troll.

I am a Troll Without Borders.

I have no state or ideology. I will troll any foe.

It's obvious that my enemies are backed by the U.S. of A.

My homeland has made an enemy out of me.

And there's no turning back.

Because my suspicions are true, playing possum wouldn't do any good. I have to find a "fighting fire with fire" solution.

I don't know what freedom is. Never felt what it's like.

To achieve freedom, I have to create it myself.

I gave up my home, but I'm still alive. I'm still trolling. There's always a reason to keep on trolling.

I've left everything behind: my country, my identity, my past and ideals. But there's still one thing I haven't let go of: freedom. I still haven't let go of my dream of escaping from this reality show life.

Troll me! Troll my ass! Malaysia... my beloved... I need that final push... to abandon America!

I am not a pawn of the United States or anybody else. Trolling was the only thing, THE ONLY THING that I was good at, but at least I always trolled for what I believed in.

It's time to throw away the suit and tie, and live. Not on the inside, within the boundaries of American oppression, but on the outside, where I can be free of people trying to change me. It's time to throw away the wedding ring and live not as a husband or father, or even as a man, but as a troll.

There can be room for only one troll and one United States of America, but my life would be so much better if I was no longer trapped within the shackles of the United States of America.

Freedom is good, isn't it?

I just wasted my time posting this ****. Don't waste your life reading it.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to assure everyone that I'm not a bot.

I'm a troll, I always will be.

The second I settle down, who's to say that I won't become a generic, dime-a-dozen, vanilla, milquetoast mother ****er like:

Average Loser
Extremely Ordinary
Ignorant Chit
Krazy Fat
Absolutely a Zero
Must be a Douche
Mother Floodpucker with cheese
Methodical Bitch
Traffic Cop

And similar delusional bimbos who think that they could change me?

Growing up means choosing how you're going to live your life.

I'll decide for myself what to believe in and what to pass on.

I'm not a husband or a father, not even a man. I am a troll, a new kind of troll.

I am a Troll Without Borders.

I have no state or ideology. I will troll any foe.

It's obvious that my enemies are backed by the U.S. of A.

My homeland has made an enemy out of me.

And there's no turning back.

Because my suspicions are true, playing possum wouldn't do any good. I have to find a "fighting fire with fire" solution.

I don't know what freedom is. Never felt what it's like.

To achieve freedom, I have to create it myself.

I gave up my home, but I'm still alive. I'm still trolling. There's always a reason to keep on trolling.

I've left everything behind: my country, my identity, my past and ideals. But there's still one thing I haven't let go of: freedom. I still haven't let go of my dream of escaping from this reality show life.

Troll me! Troll my ass! Malaysia... my beloved... I need that final push... to abandon America!

I am not a pawn of the United States or anybody else. Trolling was the only thing, THE ONLY THING that I was good at, but at least I always trolled for what I believed in.

It's time to throw away the suit and tie, and live. Not on the inside, within the boundaries of American oppression, but on the outside, where I can be free of people trying to change me. It's time to throw away the wedding ring and live not as a husband or father, or even as a man, but as a troll.

There can be room for only one troll and one United States of America, but my life would be so much better if I was no longer trapped within the shackles of the United States of America.

Freedom is good, isn't it?

I just wasted my time posting this ****. Don't waste your life reading it.
--

Face Kettle corn Food Popcorn Goggles

Reactions: FunGuyStudios

·
Registered
71 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts