One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That's right folks, the photos are now online HERE!

Over 900 photos are online here and more will be joining them tomorrow night!

Be sure to watch Figures.com's official coverage of the 2008 A Weekend of Heroes show throughout this next week!

For those attending, don't forget to swing by the OSW booth, sign the banner, check out a copy of SixthScale Magazine Vol. 1, and enter for your chance to win one of the over 50 prizes we'll be giving away LIVE from the show!

For those unable to attend, sign up for your chance to win one of these prizes in our 2008 A Weekend of Heroes Online Giveaway.

And be sure to check out the fine sponsors of this coverage - OneSixthDepot.com, VladsToys.com, War-Toys.com and AirsoftGunny.com.

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
For those of us not attending how about traveling into the future and give us a preview?
I think Jess has already done that. The problems is: he won't be able to post the pics until tomorrow or Saturday at the earliest....:rolling

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry - my green lap top that runs off kitten snot and beer broke (I got it in the future ;)) and I'm unable to get it fixed...

I'll be sure to post photos of the Hooters party tomorrow night...if I'm not too inebriated...;) :)

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Sooo Where's the coverage!!!!I am here at work.

·
Likes little people
1,617 Posts
Col Longgear comes with a green rubberized over the head PONCHO !!! A really nice piece of gear- too bad they won't arrive until August

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.