One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
KUSA Kustomizer
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

While it's easy to get lost at shows like last weekend's A Weekend of Heroes in Glendale, CA, leave it to the military reenactors of the California Historical Group to give folks directions...

As soon as attendees walked into the front door, there stood this...

Now while I don't understand a lick of what the above sign says, I do know no matter which way attendees went, there was great stuff to see, including a number of members of the group educating the public as to the historical uniforms and war-time society during World War II and other conflicts...

From the Revolutionary War to World War II and beyond, attendees had a marvelous time looking at not only historical weapons and uniforms, but also posters, information, letters and more...

And even some of those who dressed up found action figures of themselves...
How cool is that? (below)

To see more photos of the military reenactors at this last weekends show, click HERE.

To see all of the photos from this last weekend's A Weekend of Heroes show, click HERE.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
well, in "funsies" you don't have PT, live rounds, and you can drink beer after every battle. And, you can drive your heated or Air conditioned car right up to the battlefield, instead of hiking 12 miles or eating dust in the back of a duece and a half.

trust me, there's a reason it's called 'funsies'

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
WOH was fun....I talked to FJR6 most of the time I was there. they let me borrow a smock, helemt, and MG for a few minutes for a photo....they said with the helmet on, I look like Max (DML 4th anniv figure)

Buy a type two smock one size larger then you normally wear....I'm warning you know so you know....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.