One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A week or so ago I lost all the pics of my 1/6 weapons collection that I catalogued so I could keep track of what I have. Retaking pics of 1000 or so different weapons takes a while, so I just managed to finish pistols for now. I need help identifying the names of the following:

Thanks for all who can help. I'll be back with more unidentified rifles, smgs, shotguns, etc...

·
EMT
533 Posts
left to right, top to bottom
1. something sci-fi
2. Colt 1911A1 custom
3. Smith and Wesson M29 4" .44 Magnum
4. Manurhin MR-73 4"
5. another scifi gun this ones from a james bond flik
6. Manurhin MR-73 8" with scope and bipod

anything else just PM me.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Top: "R"- MEU Force Recon Springfield Armory Cal.45.

2nd: "L"- M19 Combat Magnum 4 inch. or could be M29 44 Magnum.
2nd: "R"- 44 Magnum 4 inch. or Python 357 4 inch.

3rd: "R"- 44 Magnum or 357 Python 8 > 9 inch.

cheer!
Allen

p.s. 3rd: "L" Looks to me is a 22 cal.

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys...

Yeah, first one is a flare gun, got it in some Japanese blind box weapons set...it also came with this revolver that I'm not too sure of too...I labeled it a S&W M57 for some reason, but I don't think that's it...

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think if I researched around I can find out what kinda revolver ***** Galore used in that movie...

Anyways, here's some shotguns I have no idea what they are...all from 21st C weapon sets...

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AWesome, thanks man!

Here's the rest of the shotguns I dunno and a couple SMGs...I know one of them is a Ghost in the Shell weapon that came with the Takara Motoko Kusanagi, just dunno what it's called...and the second is a Japanese SMG, and again no clue what the name is of it...

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It was the Street Heat set, one of those...

I'm having trouble placing which gun came from which company...Anyone have a clue with the shotguns under those SMGs? The first is from one of those 21st Century Weapon sets, I think it's an Ithaca Model 37...the one under it is from some Toy Soldier set, and the third one is from the Navy Seals 21st C weapon set...I just forget the names....

The others I have no clue on, may be from some junk 1/6 figure...

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think if I researched around I can find out what kinda revolver ***** Galore used in that movie...

Anyways, here's some shotguns I have no idea what they are...all from 21st C weapon sets...

The second one on the right and last one look non-existant, probably made up by 21st Century themselves. I've never seen such shotguns in actual size in the internet before even in the world.guns.ru website.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Keep asking, I'm learning tons from our better informed members and am pretty impressed with the knowledge base so many here have. This isn't my thread but I for one would certainly do look forward to the additional details.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts