One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this guy bought six wheels from me, and claimed he doesn't recieve it, but package already delivered.
And that guy blocked me immediately after package delivered!
how, paypal closed this claim JUST becausr they DOESNT EVEN want to give USPS a call!!!
Now, PAYPAL send my money to that dishonest guy, and turned him a 100% THIEF!
Watch out when you are dealing with a guy whose name is Marco Luna and living in AZ

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,909 Posts
Wow I’m really sorry to hear this. That truly sucks and I will watch out for him. I’m sure actually he might have contacted me in the past about some items but they had sold. Yeah, PayPal protection is bull as they will always side with the buyer, it’s crazy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow I’m really sorry to hear this. That truly sucks and I will watch out for him. I’m sure actually he might have contacted me in the past about some items but they had sold. Yeah, PayPal protection is bull as they will always side with the buyer, it’s crazy
you are lucky, man,
remember, never use PAYPAL unless payment is sent via"friend or family"

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,318 Posts
No...friend and family...I would say no to that if you have never done business with the guy...which is what happened here. I have been screwed, of all places here with friend and family... So no.
I am sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No...friend and family...I would say no to that if you have never done business with the guy...which is what happened here. I have been screwed, of all places here with friend and family... So no.
I am sorry for your loss.
what happened? they send payment via "friend or family" and PAYPAL screwed again?

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
what happened? they send payment via "friend or family" and PAYPAL screwed again?
--

The reality is PayPal screws all buyers and sellers due to a faulty process that is rigged to their favor and allows much abuse and fraud.

There are or were members of this very group that took advantage of it in varying degrees. They know who they are.

·
Registered
8 Posts
--

The reality is PayPal screws all buyers and sellers due to a faulty process that is rigged to their favor and allows much abuse and fraud.
This is very true. Their "help line" for disputes is trained to lie and tell you, buyer or seller, anything they think you want to hear to get you off the line. Then they do the complete opposite. Been there as a seller. They lied to me and said I proved my case, which I actually had, then sided with the buyer, who had lied.
eBay owning Paypal seriously falls under criminal trust. This never, legally, should have been allowed to happen.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Unfortunately this guy is acquainted with some of my fellow collectors in Mexico. I've already passed the tip on our community, so no one closes deals with him.

What exactly did he stole? Maybe we could help getting back the items (in case he decides to trade them or sell them to our fellow collectors).

If we can support somehow, let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Unfortunately this guy is acquainted with some of my fellow collectors in Mexico. I've already passed the tip on our community, so no one closes deals with him.

What exactly did he stole? Maybe we could help getting back the items (in case he decides to trade them or sell them to our fellow collectors).

If we can support somehow, let me know.
thanks mate,it is a package contains six wheels for opal blitz.
That kind of dishonest guy doesnt deserve to stay in this hobby!
Pls let your friends know what that bastard had done, and never do any business with him.
Thanks for all your help

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mail fraud.
Alert the post office.
Happened to me once.
I called the postal inspector.
Thief crapped his pants and issue resolved.
Can’t hurt to try.

·
Registered
185 Posts
thanks mate,it is a package contains six wheels for opal blitz.
That kind of dishonest guy doesnt deserve to stay in this hobby!
Pls let your friends know what that bastard had done, and never do any business with him.
Thanks for all your help
No worries mate.

Team guys have been warned about this MF... for sure we won´t buy nothing him.

Send you my best.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts