One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, i just would like to know if the clothes that Did and other companies produce are similar to real ones, i.e. have the same material, and if it is possible them to wash. Or does water deteriorate clothes of modern action figures? Should i use cold water or hand-warm? And how should i dry them? Just hanging them like the real ones on the drying rack? Thanks to all

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have washed figure clothes in the washing machine placing them in a mesh bag; however, even on the gentlest wash cycle I personally found it a little rough on the items. Since most figure clothing still has raw edges on the fabric a machine washing can sometimes result in a lot of frayed edges.

My preference nowadays is to simply hand wash the items in Woolite detergent. I use warm-to-hot water in an appropriate size bowl and simply knead and massage the clothing by hand. Since there's usually a lot of excess dye in the garments make sure you don't wash any white shirts with olive drab or field gray items as you're likely to find your whites tinted with the other colors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.