One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
if you think it's a bad idea, it generally is. I had that feeling when i ordered a figure last year, and it fell apart due to an unnamed company (did)'s poor metal craftsmanship.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Honestly, I think its a bad idea. Their prototype doesn't look very good, and the outfit is really simple. The head looks accurate, but the overall proportion don't look that nice. Just don't think Medicom designed the female body for tight fitting body suit, but rather wearing more like the Ultraman Anne. It shouldn't have the funky issues Old Snake has, but it has very little to offer for the price. Think it will be an average quality figure, but appeal to fans of the show only.

Similar to a lot of their DX Riders I collect. Fans will dig it, but not really high quality stuff I'll recommend to friends and fellow collectors.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well im a fan but was just worried i would be waiting for it and when it gets to the house sooner or later i would kick my self in the ass. the old snake kinda pissed me off after waiting for it. but i have some plans for her so i hope it will work thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
324 Posts
This really is a question that only you can answer. It sounds like you're a big GITS fan (like me), so in that case enjoy the anticipation of waiting for Ms. Kusanagi. There are figures you buy as an investment and those you buy for nostalgia. It sounds like she fits in the latter, so enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
This really is a question that only you can answer. It sounds like you're a big GITS fan (like me), so in that case enjoy the anticipation of waiting for Ms. Kusanagi. There are figures you buy as an investment and those you buy for nostalgia. It sounds like she fits in the latter, so enjoy the ride!!
Yeah, but as a nostalgia pieces it's a hefty investment. Personally I'd want more bang for my $175 then this toy delivers.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I have only one figure made by Medicom in 1/6 , Rei Ayanami , me like much , her system of subjection is new , but I think it's a figure delicated , fragil ... I think that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts