One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.war-toys.com

Shopped here once, everything went off without a glitch.

F106lady

·
Space Monkey
2,311 Posts
Great to deal with. Tons of loose items. A+

·
Registered
601 Posts
Got my third box in the mail today. Great prices (check for yourself) and their delivery time is fantastic. You won't be disappointed.

tpa05

·
Registered
42 Posts
War-Toys is great!!!!
I have purchased from them 6 or 7 times last year. Very fast international shipping and very good communication!!!.
They have a great stock of WWII and Modern Dragon figures. Also loose parts.
And the most important: Low prices!!.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Just completed my first purchase with War Toys. I'd been looking for a couple of DML Heather BDUs - one desert one woodland - but NOT the plasticy rip-stop versions. Not only did War Toys have the only ones left that I could find, but the pricing was half of what I expected to pay. AND THEN ... the stuff arrives within a week ... with each half of the BDU laid flat in an individually custom sized & sealed plastic bag with an inventory ID sticker on the outside. (Talk about organized!) I didn't even have to repress the unis. They were pristine right out of the package. Highly recommended. He'll hear from me again.

·
Registered
597 Posts
WAR TOYS, is my number one place for loose parts and bodies, they have the best shipping, no more than two days, its insane, I love buying from those guys.

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Been shopping with them for years. One of the best dealers I have dealt with.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Got my stuff the other day... lightning fast delivery... and yeah, they gave me a partial refund on the shipping fee, which I'm not expecting... five stars!!! :thumb

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Great dealers, this feedbacks a little late, but I placed an order shortly before Christmas and told them that I was in no hurry, since they'd probably have priority orders going out for others, and in spite of that they and the friendly people at the post office got it to my doorstep on Christmas Eve.

Very kind bunch at WarToys, I'll gladly continue doing business with them. :) Many Thanks and a prosperous New Year to you all!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Once again I happily submit praise for War-Toys.
I've had a couple more great dealings with them recently and the parcels were well packed and shipped/arrived extremely quickly. Thank you! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts