One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MUST STOP SPENDING ON 1/6
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Showing off the 3D printed War Sport LVOA rail by Delusional and i. Spent a whole lot of time before STGCC painting up the LVOA rails.

On the Soldier Story M4 with Magpul UBR stock from the SS087 Air Crew release.

A close up of the front end.

On the DAM M4 with Magpul UBR stock from the SF001 Ryder Watson release.

On the DAM M4 with Crane Stock from the Dam78016 MSRT Coast Guard figure.
Note the detachable Magpul XTM handstop has been removed and a long picatinny rails section has been added to accept vertical foregrips.

Ok enough pictures of the rifle, lets see how it looks on a figure.

Watched this youtube video some time ago
Showing some "operators" with LVOA rifles maneuvering with K9s. And i was blown away by how awesome they look. Didnt really have time to kitbash a figure, so i just dug one out of my display cabinet and took some pictures.

Screen capture from the youtube video:

·
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet weapons, man! :bravo

Threading the cord must have been a chore!
YOU HAVE NO IDEA. CORDS FROM HELL. I lost my patience, thats why on the black version i omitted the cord LOL.

That is awesome! There are a few more cool pics of these in training action out there. I have spotted them before. Ill have to dig around again to find them.
Can we get these as 3D prints Sam?
Of course , this version (2.0) is available at Delusional's Shapeways page : click here

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
These are all great looking rifles! And the bungee cord was worth the effort. Cannot wait to get my hands on these rails. Delusional, Sam, you really made this perfect. :bravo

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
Now question in 1:1 what's the point of the cord in twined into the barell ?
It's used to secure cables and accessories to the rifle so that it's "neater" and things don't get in the way.

·
Memento Mori
1,151 Posts
Here are my LVOA-S from Delusional.

Made a big, long job on the green olive one. Create the trigger and the grip, do the cord.

Did a more easy work on the black.

These are amazing pieces, with extreme precise details by Mark/Delusional. I dreamt of a 1:6 LVOA since I saw for the first time the real one.

·
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea ! Glad you like them Alby ! Delusional and i are constantly making upgrades to the model.

The latest version comes with the more accurate LVOA Top Hat Barrel, improved connector tabs so that the picatinny rail sections and magpul XTM handstop really stay secure to the rail :D

Hopefully if everything goes right, we will have an even better version with much improved finish and quality :hifive

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
Terrific, both of them. Kudos Alby.

I just got my hands on some elastic cord, so I think I am ready to pass the same ordeal with you and Sam and create my own bungee equipped LVOA- with a Top Hat since I got the latest model. :nanana

Not sure I will go for the trigger guard thingy though :bag

·
Memento Mori
1,151 Posts
Thank you guys :)

For the cord I used the wire from Soldier Story's radio gear. It's metal inside and stay how you put it. But I... cheated:p
I cut the wire where I need. xD

PS: I did the olive colour almost 5 times before using it. I think I went pretty near but it's hard to tell in the photos 'cause with a slightly different light, it really changes.
Even in the official photos it's hard to tell.

·
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Public service announcement

Christmas is around the corner , if you have been eyeing all the delicious 3D printed items from the [ delusional X General Sam ] range like the

LVOA SET
NSR SET
MK16 EGLM
MK17 EGLM
HAMR SCOPE
CANTED PICATINNY RAILS
LOW MOUNTED T1 AIMPOINT

Or the other 3D items from delusional and uramegak in association with tigerstr, minitroopers and myself , don't hesitate , grab them now !

Shapeways is offering free shipping until 8th nov

Use the code FREESHIPNOV when you check out

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.