One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....Way more. Should've known that Timur Bekmambetov would deliver. Tears along at an amazing pace, but still features some amazing character development. Excellent cast of well-knowns and not-so well knowns. Yeah, there's curving bullets and Jedi-like skills, but they do it well. Some brutal and gory bits, so fair warning there.

Kuroi, I owe you...again.

Go see this one.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Additionally, there was a dark, brooding preview for Punisher: War Zone. Ray Stevenson is relentless.

New Coen Brothers trailer as well, Burn After Reading. Looks like dark humor, imagine that.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Wanted was AWESOME!!!I loved every minute of it.Except where Angelina Jolie...............that was a bit..goofy.

And James Mcelvoy(?) was perfect as the nerdy guy turned badass!

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
My favourite part of the movie was the opening when Mr X (David O'Hara, Irish nutter in Braveheart) wipes out that hit team.
I have to say this, but that was the best part of the film for me, it was just that good. O'Hara is great, pity he didn't feature more.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He was outstanding during his brief tenure on the Craig T. Nelson television series "The District" , playing Det. Danny McGregor.
A bud of mine accurately observed that when O'Hara's heel crushes the metal in the elevator, that was the trigger for the whole movie's tone.

·
Space Monkey
2,315 Posts
Just saw this, Amazing!!! A bit of Shoot 'Em Up blended with the Matrix. It wasn't anything like I thought it would be going in, but I'm going back to watch it again this week.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Just got back from seeing it. What a great popcorn movie. Just like Shoot 'em Up, check your brain at the door and get your refreshments ready. Wonderfully entertaining.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Very entertaining movie. It seemed to be heavily influenced by "The Matrix", or there were a lot of similarities. I really liked the bullet exiting at the beginning and the end of the movie.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Christ Dunk, that's a rough one.
Do you think Narnia has a Sex Offenders' Register?

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
Ahhhh, the joys of being away from Civilization...I have no fething clue what your guys are refering to.:lol:lol:lol

Will have to go look for this in the Haji shop. If I had been paying attention, I could have given you the review..weeks before it officially came out. I saw Ironman here..weeks before it officially came out:lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts