One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,
This is my version of the CH Raf pilot Peter Markham, a figure that I've not still seen in no forum. For this job I change the hat (with the osu one),repaint the HS, modify the boots, change the hands with TT ones and reduced the uniform collar, all weathering with airbrush. I also repaint the deckchair and built a little table. I hope you like it.
Mario

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Great work Mario! It's always such a pleasure to see your dios, your work is amazing! Love this dio, no doubt one of your best and one u dont see depicted very often, very cool Mario!!! :thumb
-mike-

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Coolest thing about that dio...the dog

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Awesome dio. Too bad Dragon made this figure a Cyberobme exclusive, though? It's time to get a more definitive RAF fighter pilot....Soldier Story or DID will do for me!

·
AKA Nigel...
5,053 Posts
What a wonderful little dio, just seems kinda sad that such nice work got so little attention back then:(

You know, I have to admit, I've never seen this figure before. I thought I knew the whole CH line. This one slipped right by me, what a cool set, of course, Rommel1969 has made it way, way cooler.
Now I want one but not forking over $125.00 for it!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Mario, this figure is OUTSTANDING!! I love the repaint, the change of hands and the dio. You have really captured the look of a RAF pilot. Just a fantastic peice of 1/6th art!!:bravo

budro 65

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.