One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got around to putting a riot helmet together. I used a BBI Morris sheriff helmet and superglued it to the visor from the dragon gign helmet.

The incident began when the ATF attempted to raid the ranch. An intense gun battle erupted, resulting in the deaths of four agents and six Branch Davidians. Upon the ATF's failure to raid the compound, a siege was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the standoff lasting 51 days. Eventually, the FBI launched an assault and initiated a tear gas attack in an attempt to force the Branch Davidians out. During the attack, a fire engulfed Mount Carmel Center and 76 men, women, and children,[8][9] including David Koresh, died.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Re: Waco siege FBI

Despite being a bit ahead of time, it's a nice figure. Pretty familiar to recent images.
The outcome might've been a bit different, if this generation of FBI tactical personnel carried out a similar operation. From top to bottom, Waco was a screaming mess. So many terrible mistakes, I doubt the whole story will ever be told. If anything, it has to be a specter, reminding those who came after, to train harder and be better.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Great feedback guys, I appreciate it. Thanks!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts

Regardless of the anachronism in terms of appearance/gear, I applaud & appreciate your effort & time in the figure because overall it's still a worthy custom/kit bash.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Regardless of the anachronism in terms of appearance/gear, I applaud & appreciate your effort & time in the figure because overall it's still a worthy custom/kit bash.
Why thank you kind sir!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts