One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
One of the two astronauts who reviewed GRAVITY on NPR's Science Friday, said he'd be up for a Mars mission, but not a one way trip. It seems there's been some discussion about a manned Mars mission (do not know who's) that had no way back, and limited life support.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Maybe we can send Justin Beiber on that one.........:wink
Nah, I think he'd be especially suited for a very special mission... just how hot is the Sun, and would direct application of solar plasma clear up acne?

:woohoo

Seriously tho', I'm a big fan of returning to the Moon. Let's prove we can "walk" before we try "running". Then, there's that big monolith thing we should have found in '99 still waiting for us.

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seriously tho', I'm a big fan of returning to the Moon. Let's prove we can "walk" before we try "running". Then, there's that big monolith thing we should have found in '99 still waiting for us.
For me, I'd rather we go to Mars and finally settle the question if the "Face on Cydonia"
is actually an artificial structure built by our ancient aliens ancestors thousands
of years ago!
:wink

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
That's a lot of money to spend to go all the way to Mars, to find out the face is likely just a large hunk of Martian dirt that looks like a face when the sun hits it right......:doh

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.