One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
'Nam Enthusiast
104 Posts
Thats a nice looking US SF troop you got there. What might make him look better is if his beret crest was over his left eye. Also, he seems to be the Mike Force kind of guy. A pair of binos might help to enhance the image.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Nice, looks like a tough looey. The third (rear view) shot has a real feel to it, and I like the last one as well.

·
THE BUTCHER (OSW Stuff:)
2,525 Posts
Very nice:)

I think the beret flash should be above the left eye. Otherwise a 'Headshot' dead in the centre would be easy for the enemy snipers.

·
Lets Go Blues
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! I've have taken to your suggestion about the beret and moved the flash over his left eye, I didnt know how to put it on right in the first place lol.

JokersWarPig: I have no idea what figure he is, Ive been trying to find that out myself also. The uniform is TS Kenn Miller.

·
Registered
115 Posts
very nice, but like one of the other said, move his beret flash over his left eye, you have it centered on his nose :)
Also I would remove the MARINE CORPS jungle 1st aid kit! You see these early on with SF advisors but usually they wear them in the front or even on their hip, and sometimes off a BAR belt. The way you have it is strickly a USMC LBE set up.
thats all :)

paul

·
Lets Go Blues
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey howitzer thanks man. Actully the uniform is from Toy Soldier's Kenn Miller figure. But I head Reload tigers are awesome.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.