One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello guys,
i am busy making vietcong stuff and i just completed my adrian helmet which was used by the vietminh first and later on by the vietcong, i personally like it because it's something else between the pith helmets and the boonie's (ohh and the ricepaddy's :p)
let me hear your comments !
it started as an cotswold french helmet and the silver helmet is after the first layer of paint (silver paint :p)
if there is anybody interested i can explain you how i did it alltought i think most of you understand

http://macvsog.yuku.com/topic/790

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Very nice, friend. I'm not sure if the VC used Hadrian helmets, but it's still an awesome paint job and technique. Looking forward to see the result.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I didn't heard of vc using adrian helmets myself until I accidently came on a reenactment site where one member has a nva and vietcong uniform and he had included the adrian helmet in his vietcong gear so maybe a little bit of imagination i don't know but it's definatly plausible in my opinion :p
thanks for the comments guys !

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think i will post some wip pictures soon but the final pictures i will probably show when all my vc's are done including the vespa's :D and then i will build the diorama so I finally can make a animation with 1/6th figures that means when i have time because i want to submit my movie (which still excist from plans) to the sundance festival (which is no animation btw but a gory/zombie/kind-of-b-movie/sci-fi/grindhouse/70's type of movie) I am planning to make it with some friends of mine I met at my movie classes I followed last year, ohh and i am trying to get on the filmacademy in utrecht which also acquirres a movie so i need to shoot that one too :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.