One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
it'll be for Deadpool. :ar15
What do you think about Ryan Reynolds playing Deadpool? I personally like the dude, i think he can pull it off.
And i really hope Deadpool gets his own movie.

·
Plastic Yank
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do you think about Ryan Reynolds playing Deadpool? I personally like the dude, i think he can pull it off.
And i really hope Deadpool gets his own movie.
Dunno. I guess he seems as good a choice as any, and he's apparently been lobbying to star in a Deadpool movie for years, so he should at least be bringing enthusiasm to the role.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Dunno. I guess he seems as good a choice as any, and he's apparently been lobbying to star in a Deadpool movie for years, so he should at least be bringing enthusiasm to the role.
I think hed be a good choice, he has experience with playing witty sarcastic characters, he has the stature to fit in a tight suit and has done action movies before. So im looking forward to it, but i really hope they dont change his suit (i wanted a Yellow Wolverine :( )

has he ever worn anything else at all? not to my knowledge.

·
Plastic Yank
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

has he ever worn anything else at all? not to my knowledge.
Only variations on the same, really, including a short-sleeved, colour-reversed version he wore while working under the auspices of Weapon X again. The only real exception that I know of was a sort of suit he wore in his customary colours with a sports jacket during the brief "Deadpool Inc" period:

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
And the crowd go wild!

Looking forward to this big time. Having class acts like Danny Huston playing Stryker, always a good sign.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts