One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am going to update this as I finish a bash and get new ones in my head.

This is going to be for my Marine in woodland MARPAT.I was going to use the woodland IBA,but I like the contrast of Coyote better.

This EAGLE Ciras is going to be on a RANGER in 3 color.Almost finished with it.

This is an update of the ACU recon vest I am going to use for a NG bash.I am going to pair it with a IBA from Soldier's Story and a ACU BDU from Toy Soldier.

This is going to be for a MARINE in Woodland Marpat.I don't have any in my collection and after I recieved this in a trade,I decided to do one.

This is a nothing special TS CIRAS Land variant.I am going to use is on a Marine in a OD flightsuit.The dropdown is from HT as are the pouches on the dropdown.I may change out a few TS pouches fro the HT single shingle pouches from the MEF.I am going to have to change the pistol to either all HT or all TS as well.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Very nice indeed.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Very nice set up!

I like the way u plan the bash out by laying out his gear first before suiting the figure up, kinda like a pre-ops prep stage, where we lay out all the kit to see whats missing...

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
that CIRAS is actually a Land version...Land version has the wrap around cumberbund like a RAV. Nice setups...I've been thinking about getting the ACU platform with the same pouches...might have convinced me to do that...

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are right HQ,I fixed it.

·
Banned
452 Posts
Sweet Vests! I would especially like to see your marines with the spartan vest

Cheers
Nick

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice vest set ups Aaron. Definitely some sweet gear you've got your hands on there. Hope TS rereleases those Maritime Ciras' wouldn't mind a couple of those for a Recon or BLT bash.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Added a couple of new ones

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is the M14 from the Firearms 3 set.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
New vests!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts