产品名称:美国海军海豹特种部队 水下爆破队 高跳低开伞兵 黑色版

ITEM:1041F with body and head

1041 without body and head

型号:1041F 套装 含 素体和头雕

1041 套装 不含 素体和头雕

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Rehash of a very hot rehash...although I do have to admit I like the MK18 Mod 1'S VH has made and Hk416s.

The least VH could have done is name the woodland one a MARSOC HALO figure since the vest and uniform is more common on a MARSOC Operator....the rifle is cool, hope to snag more of them.

·
Registered
159 Posts
As hqpham says........REHASH........HOT Toys had this set out ten years or so ago. Come on Very Hot get some new ideas............

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
I'd like these to add to my HALO jumpers line up but I still can't accept the quality on VHT, it'd be like throwing money away with no return value =/. HT HALO UDT still the best, one of my grails =]

·
Registered
30 Posts
i cant really see it properly, but on the NAVY SEAL HALO UDT JUMPER CAMO DRY SUITVER, is that a daniel defense ris II 12 inch LONG rail ????? anyone ???
It does appear to be a DD RIS II and the length would probably be about 12". I just got my 1:1 upper receiver not too long ago so I'm a fan of this kit :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I do agree that it's nothing entirely new, but I'm a fan of this kit. The older HALO sets look better than the recent ones, but aren't very common. Depending on how the quality is, this might be a good alternative.

I've had a few Very Hot sets the quality on some is better than others for sure.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Yet another loose parts buy for me; i'll take the rifle, Multicam vest and uniform from the woodland camo set.

"Playability" of these HALO and diver sets, IMHO, is quite limited; these figures look like they should be posed in a fixed free fall and hung from your ceiling.

Very Hot's quality has slowly but steadily improved.

·
Watching
894 Posts
I wonder how comparable their quality is with Toys City. I should pick one of these up, it seems that not many people can comment on the quality of recent sets.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,822 Posts
I found out the MSRP for either version (boxed figure) is going to run around $130.00 to $135.00 USD.

·
Registered
486 Posts
You can still get them as accessory sets (no head or body) for $99.99.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,822 Posts
You can still get them as accessory sets (no head or body) for $99.99.
--

So it's $100.00 USD for just the outfit set.

Add another $30.00 USD to $35.00 USD for the body and head.

The VH body is basically a HT clone we've seen before so $30.00 to $35.00 for a body and head is negligible so to speak.

For the set by itself, $100.00 USD is slightly on the high side compared with previous VH outfit only set offerings where they ranged in price from $75.00 to $95.00 online depending on which retailer you buy them from.

Then again, is the offered set either as a outfit set only or a full boxed offering worth the $130.00 to $135.00 asking price?

The offering is a re-purpose of a recently released VH boxed figure (USSOCOM Navy SEA /UDT) figure using an identical/similar load out with some exceptions asides from the inclusion of the HALO gear that had a MSRP of roughly $125.00 USD or so.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts