One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VERYCOOL x COOMODEL: THE MONKEY KING IN 3D IMAX Movie Ver 1/6 Monkey King Figure

VERYCOOL x COOMODEL新品: 《西游记之大闹天宫》IMAX 3D电影授权版12寸齐天大圣可动人偶

产品编号:64001

产品清单:

- 生动头雕 *1
- 衣服 *1
- 长裤 *1
- 短袍 *1
- 雕花龙头肩甲 * 2
- 手臂护套 *2
- 雕花腕甲 * 2
- 铜挂饰 *1
- 雕花腰带 *1
- 铠甲护腰 *1
- 铠甲全套 *1
- 披风 *1
- 雕花皮靴 *1对
- 手型 *4只
- 发冠 * 1
- 雉鸡翎 * 2
- 雕花金箍棒 * 1
- 全新VERYCOOL MX02 True Type素体 * 1

产品预定:2014年2月7日开始
产品到货:2014年第二季度

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

VERYCOOL x COOMODEL New Product: THE MONKEY KING IN 3D IMAX Movie Version Licensed Sixth Scale Monkey King Figure

Product Ref. No: 64001

Product Checklist:

- Vivid Head Sculpt * 1
- Clothes * 1
- Trousers *1
- Short Robe * 1
- Carved Dragon-Head Shoulder Amor * 2
- Arm Guard * 2
- Carved Wrist Guard * 2
- Copper Ornaments * 1
- Carved Leather Belt * 1
- Waist Guard Amor * 1
- Full Set of Amor * 1
- Cloak * 1
- Pair of Carved Boots *1
- Hand * 4
- Hat Crown * 1
- Pheasant Feather * 2
- Carved Golden Cudgel * 1
- Brand New VERYCOOL MX02 True Type Body * 1

Pre-order Starting from: February 7, 2014
Product in Stocks: Q2, 2014

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,392 Posts
Re: VERYCOOL x COOMOEL: THE MONKEY KING IN 3D IMAX Movie Ver 1/6 Monkey King Fig

Pretty cool, Very Cool.
No interest in the movie but very nice details on the armour

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Re: VERYCOOL x COOMOEL: THE MONKEY KING IN 3D IMAX Movie Ver 1/6 Monkey King Fig

I prefer Inflame's version....

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Re: VERYCOOL x COOMODEL: THE MONKEY KING IN 3D IMAX Movie Ver 1/6 Monkey King Fi

Hmm, you could almost mod the nude into a Lon Chaney Jnr Wolfman.

CHEERS!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,917 Posts
Re: VERYCOOL x COOMODEL: THE MONKEY KING IN 3D IMAX Movie Ver 1/6 Monkey King Fi

The head sculpt reminds me a bit of a character from an OZploitation film from the early 80's, TURKEY SHOOT aka ESCAPE 2000, but I do get the Lon Chaney wolf man resemblance also.

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts

Not gonna lie: I want to pull aside a ton of money, get this figure and the new Sideshow Darth Vader, and then stage the Fight of the Millenium. Or the Fight of the Millenium Falcon Cloud Trapeze. Or something.

Regardless: the figure looks beautiful, but with that much detail I'm terrified to know how much this guy is going to cost.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts

I agree completely, InFlames did a killer work with the Monkey King
Same here, the InFlames version is much closer to the traditional view of the Monkey King and aesthetically more appealing, this one is just...weird. And what's up with that rod? why the huge bulging ends?

·
Registered
161 Posts

I prefer the armor on this one but i think the inflames head sculpt is better.

There's nothing "wrong" with the HS on this one per say; as a representation of a licensed character it looks decent, i just think the monkey king should look like, you know, a monkey rather than a guy wearing a skinned tribble as a hat.

·
Registered
997 Posts

Wow its the ginger wolfman, not sure about this one, I'd like to see someone do monkey from the old tv series. Now that was a cool show to watch as a kid, or has monkey already been done??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts