·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VERYCOOL:1/6 高跟鞋(4色)
商品型號: VC F2017-A/B/C/D
商品说明: 1/6 高跟鞋4色 (A款黑色,B款红色,C款白色,D紫色)

Item No: VC F2017-A/B/C/D/E
Description: 1/6 High-Heel Shoes (A - Black; B - Red; C - White; D -Violet )

鞋内无脚,适合各种女素体的高跟脚型。
No foot inside of the boots and shoes, fit for all 1/6 female figures I

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: VERYCOOL:1/6 High-Heel Shoes X4 & Quality Mans Tuxedo Suit Set X3

VERYCOOL新品:1/6 时尚男鞋
商品型號: VC M3005-A/B/C
商品说明: 时尚男鞋3色
(A款黑色,B款棕色,C款黑白拼色)

Item No: VC M3005-A/B/C
Description: 1/6 Men's Fashion Shoes
(A - Black; B -Brown ; C -Black and white color)

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Nice, but, the men's shoes are beets, only good if the ankle pegs are really tight. They can of course make figures too short.

CHEERS!

G

·
I like the black and white gangster shoes!

Again with the same design high heels though? Maybe a different design would be cool, like some of the funky stuff Tonner can turn out in the larger scale, or a pair of flats for more practical use for the girls who have jobs, like the cop figures maybe?

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,918 Posts
Are the female shoes "soft" plastic/vinyl/whatever or are they hard/semi-rigid resin/whatever?

Will they be compatible with existing high heeled feet or is a different brand of female high heeled feet recommended?

Why don't VC consider providing high feet that will properly fit on their shoes that are compatible with CG style ankle sockets? No sense in buying the shoes if the shoes will not be compatible with existing high heeled feet from different manufacturers.

:mad

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts
Are the female shoes "soft" plastic/vinyl/whatever or are they hard/semi-rigid resin/whatever?

Will they be compatible with existing high heeled feet or is a different brand of female high heeled feet recommended?
The last versions were relatively soft plastic that were compatible with TTL-sized heeled feet. Didn't try them with HT heeled feet, but I'd imagine they'd work with those, too. They don't work with Triad heeled feet because those things are enormous, and they don't work with Phicen heeled feet because Phicen got the angle all wrong with those. So far, nothing fits Phicen heeled feet very well.

That said, it's nice that these are getting reissued for those who missed out on them the first time around (they seemed to sell out really quickly), though more/different styles eventually would be nice. Then again, the proliferation of female base bodies lately means there's a very good question of what feet to make these shoes fit, and I wouldn't blame Verycool for saying, "They'll fit ours" and leaving it at that.

And at least in this case, the male shoes are visibly for an ankle socket, though I have no idea what ankle pegs they'll fit. Not that I have a lot of use for male dress shoes -- I tend to opt for the ACI dress shoes made for a foot, or the default shoes that have come with the TTL suit sets since they come with pegs that fit TTL and Hot Toys ankle sockets.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,918 Posts
My point is that if the shoes are ideal & specific to their heeled feet, then it would be beneficial for them to include their heeled feet that would be compatible with other female base bodies (i.e. CG ankle peg) to compliment their footwear.

You have a valid point about the ankle ball peg connection/design for the male footwear as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts