One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Looks like a remake of old Hot Toys Navspecwargear Navy Seal, differences are rather small. Might be a good chance for people who were looking for original HT figure to grab this set at more then half of the price (or even more) - though to be honest, I'm glad I already have original HT set; as always VH copy looks to be lower in quality then original HT...

Alexei

·
On the Highway of Life
1,933 Posts
Good point Alexi,
I did just miss the HT version back in 2004. I really thought that the forearm shot gun shell holder was and still is very cool. But I am still hesitant on the quality of VHT. So this will be my first run in with VHT.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
STRIKE ammo pouches might be workable,but those boots look horrible.

·
buyer of all cool stuff..
281 Posts
I agree with lawman1380...at first look it appears to be VHT's
rendition of BBi's Trident.

I will wait for reviews of parts before i purchase.
Always good to hear about upcoming releases, however.

Thanks, :thumb
SoF

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
The molded gloves are included in the set fitting BBi G3 - 3.5 bodies. And that also meant that it will fit DML bods.
Looking at the pictures, it looks like a very good part fodder for your kitbashes. I always buy VHT figures with the mindset that they are for my part's bin. With some tweaking of the parts - where necessary - it can look pretty top grade.
However, I am not taking away its credibility as a full kit also :)

And I was allowed to announce that VHT next figure is the ACU and it will come with cloth oakley boots again. And as I was told, it is the same color as the one with their PJ but they have tweaked the pattern a little and claim it will be : quote "much superior then the earlier ones" unquote. That is all I knew there is at this point of time :p
Well, don't hold your breath.... yet :p

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I can't get over those boots.....It's like a canker sore you just can't stop touching with your tongue!!!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.