One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these sets for the first time at a retailer's website. They look pretty good, appear to have a lot of detailing and seem to be similar to Hot Toys, though at a lower price. How good are these sets? Are they worth the $$? How about "playability" - do they stand a little light play?

Your intel and comments will be very much appreciated.

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
well, I like 'em. The plastic for the guns and clasps can be fragile, though. I broke a couple putting the figure together. But they were small pieces and not missed. I dont really play with them, and once they are posed, they pretty much stay that way.

I like the uniforms and other gear, they do look good. Not Hot Toys good, but close and in some cases, half the cost. But the old saying "you get what you pay for" applies.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw them at Unitoyzone
http://www.unitoyzone.com/index.php
At the website go to the pulldown menu on the left side (Shop by brand) and go to Very Hot.

Basically, HT is out of my league. The boxed sets are too expensive and the loose pieces are well also out. I am always hearing about HT weapons been not truly 1:6 scale, something some people like to call "HT scale". I will probably start with one of these and see.

Anybody out there got more info?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I like that set enough that I got two. Over all this set is very nice. I did replaced the M4 with the new from HT. The M4 that came with the set is very out date by today stander(IMP). Good buy, for anyone can't paid HT price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts